Love failure should i convinced her again

Reply Mon 15 May, 2017 09:11 pm
I loved a girl, we work at same place, i asked her marriage but her family want me to wait for 2 yrs more, i am 33yrs old, my father passed away, mom 56yrs and sis with me, i am the one to support them, financially we are strong enough,.
Her family have plenty of issue,
, she is 27 yrs but she and her parents are not mentally prepared as told by her
. They have no money??
-Catholic (she) protestant (me) issue in our place during marriage
-now we both are in workimg in same public sector, but in training period, her family tells her how can i mange the family with this less amount it anyway next yr we will promote and get permanent and get enough salary
-her father is in last situation, may be 2 - 3yrs as his both kidneys hv failed but geting free treatment as he was psu employee, they want her father 58yrs helath to improve, dont know when it will improve
My prblm my mother56yrs wants to marry this yr, if something happens to her then i will become alone, relatives comes during occasion (good or bad)..
Constructing our own house now, may be after some time that money will also become thin

Everybody suggested me
-late marriage will hamper physically and and child will suffer in your old time as they will be only 18-20yr during my retire
-May be her family is not interested, getting good candidate as her elder sister and brother-in-law are MBBS doctor
-WHAT IF relation become sour in 2yrs then i will be at dead end
-what if their parents that time force her or convinced her not to marry. Me
-what if girl side tells me after 2 yrs i am not getting good propsal thats why i waited for her
My question....
Should i have waited for her 2 yrs as i broke up with her as her family not interested in start the marrriage procedure like my elders will go and talk with them, or small ring ceremony.

Should i have waited till2 yrs when i wll becomes 35+yrs whai if father passed away then add 1 year then i wll Become 36, what if my mom gets hospitalised then again my. Marriage will delay,

I broke up with her but feel sad and guilty but when i think about my future and family i think i did right.
My friends are supporting me on my decision same way her friend and family supporting her by letting me go.
Is my decision right or wrong? Confused, depressed, most probably this yr my marriage is sure or i wont get my mom support next yr financially and physically, mentally...
Help me...

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 356 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 16 May, 2017 05:58 am
This girl is 27. She is old enough to make her own decisions.

Why do you hold up your life to the needs of other people? Parents and other relatives should not decide your future.

You don't talk about this girl. Does she love you?
0 Replies