very confused

couragous

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 05:08 pm
well he apologised 2 weeks ago and we still talk but he didn't reply to my email and has stopped winking over 6 months ,he winked to me in an email and i winked back (in an email)since then he never winked back
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 05:45 pm
courageous--

I'd guess-and this is only a guess--that while he enjoyed a brief flirtation with you, he became worried either that your emotions were becoming involved in an impossible romance or his emotions were becoming involved in an impossible romance.

For the moment--or perhaps forever--he's letting things cool down.

Keep him as a friend--and perhaps a flirting memory--but don't count on him for the impossible.

Good luck.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 01:38 pm
lately i used another account and my friend(crush) online and he used display names with parts of love songs ,so i used my original account (he could c it)and did the same putting love songs and so on .i could tell from the way he acted as if he noticed what i was doing.then one day i set my status to away and he came online and unblocked me .then i said hi and he said i thought u were away .then we chatted and he kept on winking ,then when i saw him he came to me and was very friendly and flirty (he winked a couple times)now he has me unblocked .SO DOES IT SEEM AS HE GOT FEELS FOR ME OR WHAT??PLEASE HELP WAY TO CONFUSED
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 04:45 pm
Courageous--

I'm sorry, I have no idea how he feels or what he means. Good luck.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 11:29 am
what does it like?positive or neutral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 12:32 pm
I fear that you may misunderstand winks, Couragous, but I am not sure, since we are from different cultures. I don't take winks in real life, or on emails, to be any more than friendly nods. I don't understand them to be signals of flirting.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 10:57 am
what does it like?positive or neutral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Dec, 2004 03:19 pm
Was that a question to me? I said I think of winks as friendly nods, not flirtations.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 06:27 am
lately i used another account and my friend(crush) online and he used display names with parts of love songs ,so i used my original account (he could c it)and did the same putting love songs and so on .i could tell from the way he acted as if he noticed what i was doing.then one day i set my status to away and he came online and unblocked me .then i said hi and he said i thought u were away .then we chatted and he kept on winking ,then when i saw him he came to me and was very friendly and flirty (he winked a couple times)now he has me unblocked .SO DOES IT SEEM AS HE GOT FEELS FOR ME OR WHAT??PLEASE HELP WAY TO CONFUSED
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 02:34 pm
Courtship has no guarantees. All you can do is keep smiling and see what develops. Good luck.
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 02:41 pm
if a guy asks u if find a another guy a good person and wouldn't mind hooking up with them ,does it mean they r checking u out
0 Replies