Jadaok

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 03:04 pm
{Lol sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm looking for advice so I typed fast.}

Idk if anyone is going to respond to this or even take the time to read it but I've been good friends with this guy since the first day of high school (both freshman and we both just moved here.) As the school year went along we talked and kept in touch despite us doing our own thing. Recently our true feelings about one another came out when I got out of my relationship with my ex. He told me he's always liked me but didn't want to stand in the way. I felt the same deep down. So, we started hanging out, and I met his family. Weeks pass by and my ex started rumors about me and now the whole school switched up on me. Even the guy I'm telling you about. He claimed he has varsity football he can't be surrounded by drama, which I can't. But, he hangs around the cause of the drama. My ex and his friends made my life hell, and he hangs out with them like I'm the bad guy. Since then, he blocked me when I went off on how wrong he was for his actions. At school, it's like I don't exists anymore. He tells his other friends that he doesn't have feelings for me but what I don't get is how you can stop loving someone that quickly. He told me he loved me, and I said he's too young to know what that was, plus too fast. He explained how he can't his love inside for the past 7 months. Keep in mind this was all 3 weeks ago that we were on good terms, now he doesn't want anything to do with me. I really like him, despite his actions bc he wasn't always a bad person. I just think he doesn't want to ruin his reputation bc of football but still. What's wrong is wrong.

jespah

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 04:06 pm
@Jadaok,
First of all, I am really, really sorry this is happening. Being bullied absolutely stinks. I don't care whether there is a grain of truth to what they are saying - you couldn't be a criminal (because you would have been arrested) and you couldn't be pregnant (because you would have mentioned that, I imagine). No longer a virgin? So what? Trans? So what? You don't floss?

In any event, because they are making your life a living hell, I suggest you start talking to a teacher about all of this. Beyond this guy, you are going to be at that school for another three years and you don't need this bullshit in your life.

As for him, I am sorry. He just sounds immature. If he is siding with the cruel kids, then he doesn't deserve another minute of you thinking about him.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 04:16 pm
@jespah,
Jespah, you are so right.
Jada, listen to Jespah.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 04:55 pm
@Jadaok,
Welcome to highschool! Smile

Stay away from boys, that's what I jokingly tell my teen daughter when she gets into boy drama. Some people are just shitty people. Now that you know where everybody stands, go hang out with the folks that aren't participating. That's what I did and it kept my school days pretty drama free and peaceful.
Jadaok

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 08:20 pm
@jespah,
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I told the office because they started doing forms of harassment and I didnt want them getting away from it. My ex and his friends made a group chat with google nudes and said it was mine, and started this whole scandal. I'm not making excuses for the guy, but he's a nice kid he's just trying to fit in anyway he can. But. I agree, his actions are highly immature and doesn't deserve another minute of me thinking about him. It's just hard because we were good friends
0 Replies

Jadaok

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 08:21 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Thanks for the feedback, I agree with Jespah's words.
0 Replies

Jadaok

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 08:22 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
I've been laying low since the drama, the more I worry myself about boys, the more stress I have. Thanks for replying Smile
tibbleinparadise

Reply Tue 9 May, 2017 10:33 pm
@Jadaok,
The good news is highschool is over before you know it then you are off to college and adulthood where people are terrible for entirely different reasons. Smile
0 Replies