I think my boyfriend is cheating on me

efasdae

Reply Sun 7 May, 2017 06:51 am
We have been in relationship for a couple of months. But lately I notice that each time I walk into a room when he is talking on the phone, he stopped the conversation soon after I walked in.

Then at a later time, when he is in the bathroom, I can hear he is talking on a phone but very softly as if he does want me to hear. When I ask who he is talking to, he said no one.

I asked him before but he always brush it off and told me I am just paranoid. But this happens more times, nearly couple of times a week sometimes several times a day. Of course he does not want me to check his phone.

I respect his privacy but I can't continue denying my suspicion. I want to know if there's a listening device of some sort, like in ear voice amplifier or anything that I can buy to listen to his conversation in the bathroom.

jespah

Reply Sun 7 May, 2017 08:46 am
@efasdae,
Oh FFS, you've only been dating a few months.

Instead of playing cloak and dagger, and since he's not giving you any straight answers, tell him you want answers or you're walking. And back up the threat.

I am not big on ultimatums but you have invested nearly no time in this person. I bet you will end up cutting your ties with him, but give him a chance to explain (if he can) and for God's sake don't get caught up in thinking that spying is okay or at all productive.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Sun 7 May, 2017 10:31 am
@efasdae,
Are you guys already living together or something? A couple months together and you're​ already up each other's ass so much that you are aware of how many phone calls a day?

Start over, new guy, and just go out on a date once or twice a week. Maybe hang out on a weekend night or something. If you become accutely aware of his bathroom habits before....say....six months, you're probably spending way too much time together.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 7 May, 2017 02:14 pm
@efasdae,
Here's what you say:

Hey, I notice that each time I walk into a room you are talking on the phone and you stop the conversation soon after I walk in. What's up with that?

If you can't say that to this guy you are living with, then you should not be living with him - or even "going" with him.

0 Replies

Minah

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 02:09 pm
@efasdae,
i read this somewhere

" Cheating isn't always ,flirting ,touching or kissing. If you're having text or chat conversations, you wouldn't want your partner to see , because they would ''misunderstand ''...You're Cheating .

but i'm not 100% sure
0 Replies

Cloud20

Reply Tue 16 May, 2017 11:42 am
@jespah,
ask him straight on who it is and give him a warning and tell him u find it hard to trust him with his behaviour if he will keep denying then just try to look at his phone and get the phone number when he wont be looking and call it or text it if u find out he is then break it off and move on as hard as it sounds cheaters don't deserve 2nd chance
0 Replies

demilovato

Reply Wed 17 May, 2017 03:20 am
eh..I think u should trust him first but stick to notice his behaviors.Maybe have to take actions if u found something really different before.
0 Replies