What kind of political forum is this?

Lash

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:10 pm
@camlok,
Why, an unexpected compliment for the Yanks from JTT! Screenshot!!

We do try to think a bit before bloviating...

camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 02:19 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Why, an unexpected compliment for the Yanks from JTT! Screenshot!!

Typical for a Yank, twist things into an alternative reality.

Quote:
We do try to think a bit before bloviating...

Really, have you ever listened to any of your presidents, your media, your elected reps, your fellow Yanks.

All of it is bloviating, with little to no sense of reality, just constant bragging about how great you are, how kind, warm, loving, benevolent, generous you are. All lies and the tens of millions dead stand as testament to this deep evil, the very one you are defending.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 02:41 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You're probably already riding the crest of the ignore wave, so take a minute to think about what you're saying.

Seriously? Did you actually just threaten to ignore someone? WTF is that?

**** or get off the pot Lash, but we don't need to hear your description of the mess you're making.
camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 02:58 pm
@McGentrix,
Typical conservative American, McGentrix, wanting your safe, warm little bubble.

Why is a guy, a scientist no less, or so he says, a guy from the land of the brave, such a coward?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 03:14 pm
What kind of political forum is this?

this is a general forum where many topics, politics being one, are discussed
0 Replies

girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 03:25 pm
@girlie,
It looks like the "libs" really aren't trying to convince me of anything by being bullies. So I'm going to stay where I stand. My vote will be for the Republican/conservative candidate next term as well.
camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 03:30 pm
@girlie,
I think you think McGentrix is a "lib", girlie.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 03:33 pm
@McGentrix,
I was telling her that because of her strongly-worded one sided views, several members were probably deciding whether or not to ignore her.

I think I'll continue saying wtf I please. As we all do.

girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 03:40 pm
@girlie,
This major down vote abuse, massive tantrum march is another reason why you lost...so don't go scratching your heads wondering why you lost, Lol.

I also find it funny why were there millions of more marching but not at the polls? That's strange there's more anti-Trump marchers than Hillary voters. Entitled people who think they can change the election results when they don't get their way and they didn't even vote!
roger

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 03:45 pm
@girlie,
Okay, you left Reddit because you didn't like it. You come here and start a thread about not liking a2k. What to do, what to do?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 04:59 pm
@girlie,
Quote:
Entitled people who think they can change the election results when they don't get their way and they didn't even vote!

Those sound like breitbart memes.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 05:01 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
I think I'll continue saying wtf I please. As we all do.

WTF is wrong with you, Lash? Get with the McGentrix Program!!!
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 05:21 pm
@girlie,
Quote:
This major down vote abuse, massive tantrum march is another reason why you lost

I love irony!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 07:11 pm
@girlie,
Overall, a liberal one, however there are a fair number of conservative voices contributing posts.

Down votes are a pointless feature that gets abused here, so ignore it.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 07:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I so much want to downthumb you Finn... just for comedic value... but I can't do it.

Finn is one of the conservatives here with whom I have had intelligent discussions (at least in my opinion) even when we disagree.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 07:20 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I so much want to downthumb you Finn... just for comedic value... but I can't do it.

Finn is one of the conservatives here with whom I have had intelligent discussions (at least in my opinion) even when we disagree.

And Max is one of the liberals you will regularly thumb down.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 07:33 pm
Oh for Christ's sake, will everybody please give girlie a thumbs up, maybe if she gets enough she will stop with the whimpering about what a bunch of meanies post here.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 07:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I think most of my down thumbs (of which I am quite proud) come from liberals. I suspect I piss off Izzy, and Setanta, and Edgar and Osso more than I piss off you and McGentrix.

Most of the incoming personal attacks I get seem to be from liberals.

I might be wrong though.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 07:36 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Oh for Christ's sake, will everybody please give girlie a thumbs up, maybe if she gets enough she will stop with the whimpering about

If I ever posted that, I would be called a misogynist.... Wink
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 07:54 pm
@maxdancona,
I honestly have never thumbed you down.

I don't ever do it to anyone's posts because it makes the post disappear.

If I don't like what you (or anyone else) write, I'll tell you.

I don't know if the individuals you've cited down thumb you, but I doubt Setanta does. He's not shy about telling anyone he disagrees with them either.

You have, unfortunately, developed an undeserved "reputation" here for being a misogynist and there are twits who will reflexively down thumb you. Yes, they are all liberal.

CI is the worst serial down thumber in this forum. (Here it comes Very Happy )