What kind of political forum is this?

camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 11:37 am
@Linkat,
Quote:
But I am done with you as you are boring me. And I prefer to speak to someone who actually has some facts to provide and is not closed minded.

Typical response from so so many fact challenged, ignorant Americans.
centrox

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 11:44 am
@girlie,
girlie wrote:
I have left Reddit and many other sites due to users abusing the down votes with anyone who remotely sounds like they support "Trump."

I have my reasons for thinking what I do and I think it is ridiculous that we cannot state our reasons because of snowflakes.

That's kind of stupid... pot calling the kettle black... complaining about people being nasty and mean to you because you support Trump, and then using an abusive word "snowflake" about people who don't support him. People on Reddit give as good as they get - if you can't hack that stay away. If you can't hack it here, stay away from here too.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 11:49 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Quote:
But I am done with you as you are boring me. And I prefer to speak to someone who actually has some facts to provide and is not closed minded.

Typical response from so so many fact challenged, ignorant Americans.

You haven't supplied any facts. Actually I should let you continue because each time you talk you prove my point.
camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 11:59 am
@Linkat,
Quote:
But I am done with you as you are boring me.

You haven't supplied any facts.

Yes, it is a fact that the US is not the welcoming melting pot that it always brags it is. It is a virulent racist society that has always, and continues to this day, been a racist, war mongering, greedy, genocidal group of people.

Over 90% of its years as a country has seen it at "war". Which means illegally invading other countries to kill, rape and steal others wealth.

Are you aware of the number of countries just in Central and South America where the US has done this?

You are either woefully ignorant of these facts, another common trait of Americans, or you are a supporter of this evil.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:09 pm
Camlok, I know I have called you names, for which I apologise, but I have to say you are right on the button there.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:09 pm
@girlie,
Quote:
...Obama taking luxurious vacations on tax payer dollars..

...I'd rather my tax dollars go to US military, not Obama's vacations.

Thanks for the laughs!

Trump has used some $21million already in his travel costs. That would add up to over $8omillion annually. That would mean some $320million for a 4 year term, $640million if he gets reelected.

Meanwhile President Obama had a measly travel expense cost in 8 years of $97million.

It would appear your pal Trump is the bigger burden; not , Mr.Obama.

www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/trump-travel-expenses/

For the record, I am not a Trump supporter, did not support Hillary Clinton, did not care for, or vote for Obama. I see in Trump a fact twisting madman, who has tapped into the emotional turmoil of the nation.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:15 pm
@centrox,
Thank you for supporting a much needed sense of reality, Centrox.

Your apology is acknowledged and appreciated. Thank you.

However, feel free in the future to call me any and all the names that you feel are warranted.

I venture to say that I too have been guilty in that regard.
0 Replies

girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:30 pm
@girlie,
See, with the up votes, I see I had some and then people are down voting again. I'd like to know why the people who down voted down voted, is it because they don't like hearing about reality and what the liberals have actually become these days? Why the down vote when I'm setting people's priorities straight on what they should be voting for?
girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:33 pm
@girlie,
That's another reason why I will never vote liberal...people like to be click happy with the down vote just because they disagree so posts get lost. You down vote if something doesn't contribute to the discussion, not because you disagree with the reality of things and the down voters would rather live in ignorance.
girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:37 pm
@girlie,
When I vote/post about politics, I do not post one-sided biased. When it comes to politics, I like to be accurate, so I'm curious as to why I was down voted. If anyone holds a valid opinion on politics, it's the people who are not for either party who can rationally comment without bias, not one who types with rage and bashes anyone that remotely supports Trump...and if you don't support Trump, one simple question: what's stopping you from leaving America? He's gonna be prez for the next four years, and if you keep slandering people instead of finding a better candidate you'll lose again.
camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:38 pm
@girlie,
I agree with you completely on the voting thing - it is childish beyond belief. It does serve to hide uncomfortable truths from folks who pretend they are adults.

But it is hardly just a liberal thing.
camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:39 pm
@girlie,
Quote:
and if you don't support Trump, one simple question: what's stopping you from leaving America?

Invalid argument.
0 Replies

girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:42 pm
@camlok,
Ive seen the liberals/snowflakes abuse the mass down voting the most. Sure, the Republicans/conservatives do it, but they have no reason to waste time on childishness, they won, so they don't need to irritate people with the down votes.
centrox

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:44 pm
@girlie,
girlie wrote:
people like to be click happy with the down vote just because they disagree so posts get lost. You down vote if something doesn't contribute to the discussion, not because you disagree with the reality of things and the down voters would rather live in ignorance.

Did you mean on here? On this forum, if you thumb-down a post, or thread, it only vanishes for you, not for anyone else, and it doesn't vanish completely, it just gets replaced by a "post voted down" message. You can click to read it again if you're curious. Anyhow, people click to thumb-down for lots of reasons. You come across as quite exceptionally annoying, so maybe that's a factor?
0 Replies

girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:47 pm
@girlie,
Again, I'm curious why my post is down voted, the Trump haters don't like the fact that in reality Obama is the worst president of all time and the Democratic party is the most crooked party and the down voters don't like reading posts about that?
camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:48 pm
@girlie,
Quote:
Ive seen the liberals/snowflakes abuse the mass down voting the most.

And this was determined by what scientific parameters?

Your entire post screams "major partisan"!!!
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:00 pm
@girlie,
girlie wrote:
Again, I'm curious why my post is down voted

I think your posts get down voted because you come across as rude, unpleasant, aggressive and intolerant.
Lash

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:00 pm
@girlie,
They don't like it because it's ridiculous and laughably biased.

Why don't you bring your veritable laundry list of actions that made Obama the "worst president of all time," or snuggle up to those well-deserved down thumbs.

You're probably already riding the crest of the ignore wave, so take a minute to think about what you're saying.

Good luck.
camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:01 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
You're probably already riding the crest of the ignore wave, so take a minute to think about what you're saying.

How American of you, Lash!
camlok

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:02 pm
@centrox,
That describes all the top posters here at A2K.
0 Replies