Have the democrats noticed they haven't won an election since?

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 08:37 am
I wonder if the democrats noticed they haven't won anything ever since they lost the presidential election. I don't identify with vitrolic people who want to act like one candidate is better than the other while liberal judges free criminals and store owners who get shot at can't defend themselves.

I heard about that case where a liberal judge fined a man for 8 years in prison because he was being robbed even though the criminal had a previous record of harming a little girl so basically the store owner was a hero for killing a criminal and he was sentenced instead. Even his wife was shot at and the liberal judge showed no sympathy but for the criminal.

Behavior like that is why I will never vote for a liberal. Republicans/conservatives are for people who are able to protect themselves with gun rights and they side with Americans and the innocent, not the illegals who actually committed crimes.

The FBI is so corrupt under Obama that no one is getting charged even though there's numerous evidence of Obama and co breaking the laws.

puzzling

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 09:26 am
@puzzling,
It's ironic I just saw a post that said the Republicans are "corrupt" uh, no. CNN, MSNBC, etc. who don't report facts anymore which are owned by O and the democratic party are the corrupt ones. Putting Muslims before American soldiers who fought for this country. Why should Muslims be before American soldiers?
centrox

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 10:37 am
Do you feel better now you got that off your chest?
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 11:20 am
@puzzling,
puzzling wrote:
judge fined a man for 8 years in prison

You obviously know a lot about the law.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 11:21 am
@puzzling,
puzzling wrote:
Behavior like that is why I will never vote for a liberal.

A question for you. If Trump is so great, how come he let himself get so fat?
centrox

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 11:24 am
@puzzling,
puzzling wrote:
Why should Muslims be before American soldiers?

Do you mean like in the line at Macdonalds? Maybe they got there first.

Also, what if a person is a Muslim and an American soldier? They do exist. Answer me that. Just asking.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 01:24 pm
@centrox,
centrox wrote:

puzzling wrote:
Behavior like that is why I will never vote for a liberal.

A question for you. If Trump is so great, how come he let himself get so fat?

To demonstrate his largesse to the communities of the world where such things matter. This is obvious.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 07:34 pm
@centrox,
What about a gay, Muslim, American soldier??
0 Replies