Why the dems actually lost, and has nothing to do with Russian influence.

girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:57 pm
To clear any confusion if anyone is still confused as to why I am not siding with the democrats:

Edit: **Not to mention the massive marching annoying temper tantrums and the abuse of the down votes**

-Hillary likes to sweep her scandals under the rug, just like she did with Bill's affair, and she likes to blame it on his enemies for that happening and never takes any responsibility for anything but they want Trump to be held accountable for everything he does.

-The fact that they all back stabbed Bernie.

-Bernie doesn't even stand up for himself and takes the ****. He should be upset he had more votes than Hillary but didn't win...instead he wastes time all day bashing Trump on his page. Hardly a candidate I will vote for next time.

-Instead of coming up with the next campaign, the democrats and sore losers continue to protest everything they can.

-Obama aided the terrorists like Iran, tried to cover up Benghazi.
---took luxurious vacations for 8 years...who the heck is he to relax when the military was in bad shape and American children are starving?

-The party also bribes illegals with welfare money and programs.

-Spent the entire campaign bashing Republicans...tried to bribe women and LBGT community with benefits.

What's so great about Democrats? They're just as crooked as the next Republican politician.

At least Donald cares more about Americans than refugees who aren't American citizens. The refugees even ask Hillary if she cares about them so much help them stay in their own country. They don't want to come to the US.

centrox

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:01 pm
@girlie,
girlie wrote:
To clear any confusion if anyone is still confused as to why I am not siding with the democrats:

I don't think anybody is at all confused about your political views. Quite the reverse.
0 Replies

girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:05 pm
@girlie,
In addition, the snark that comes from this party and the egotistical attitude thinking they are above everyone when they are no better than anyone.
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:05 pm
@girlie,
You forgot to add that the Democrats lost also because of the electoral process of the US that doesn't count the ballot of the voting public but relies on a jacked up system of electoral votes. By popular count, the Democrats beat the Republicans by about three million votes.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:06 pm
@girlie,
Let's be productive on this thread.

What do you think are the things that the Democrats could do better to beat the Republicans in 2018 and 2020?

I assume that you agree that the Democrats should be different than the Republicans, the fact that Democrats should be against Wall Street, and for minorities and immigrants and Universal health care should go without saying. If both parties are the same, than why bother?

Given that. How do you think the Democrats can win in the next two elections?

Let's think positive for a change.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:28 pm
@girlie,
If you were to get in touch with reality for the sake of knowledge I wish your party did a worldwide research on how many ppl in mankind support the Republicans... You would fall flat on your feet I guarantee. If you got more than 20% it would be a victory...that's just how far removed from the XXI cent you caricature of a party is. The only place they can sell a party like the Republicans is the US of A...where every nonsense is possible.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:30 pm
@girlie,
Quote:
It's really up to the Trump haters what they want to do with their time -- waste your time continuing to be sore losers, or take notes on how you can win the next election.

Did you read my post? I am all ears.
0 Replies

girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:33 pm
@girlie,
You can down vote all my posts all you want, whatever helps you Trump haters feel better about yourselves and reality, lol. I'm happy with who is President. Thank God the alternative didn't win.
0 Replies

girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:36 pm
@girlie,
It looks like the Trump haters don't really want to gain my vote. I'm satisfied knowing they are only a minority of people though they try to make like they're in the masses. Trump won no matter how many people protested. Nothing irks me more than when a load of snowflakes come out of the wood work thinking they can protest and they didn't even vote. The majority of the people who voted are happy with the results. Smile
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:42 pm
@girlie,
girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:43 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Find something that doesn't bash Trump and isn't one-sided then post it, not even gonna bother to click it. Smile
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:45 pm
girlie

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:48 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
All I see is is @Fil Albuquerque saying : waah waaah waah. Let's call the waaambulance for Fil!
Lash

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 01:58 pm
@girlie,
Omg. A 1982 put down. My ignore finger is twitching...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 02:07 pm
centrox

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 02:12 pm
@girlie,
girlie wrote:
thinking they are above everyone when they are no better than anyone.

If I peer down, in between my feet, I can see, a long, long way below, so far below it gives me vertigo! a tiny little dot. What is it? (Get out telescope) Why, it's the top of your head! So I must actually in fact be above you, at least.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 02:16 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
What would lead you to believe that a single Republican (I would have said "American", but I am not sure if Democrats want to be Americans anymore based on their words) gives 2 shits what the rest of the world thinks about our President.

I can guarantee you one thing though, should a natural or man made disaster happen in their country, they will be clamoring for Trump to come help them.

They have the freedom to bitch and complain about Trump because the US provides a nice, safe security blanket over them at night keeping them safe from the boogeymen.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 02:25 pm
@McGentrix,
How thick can you go ???

1 - People would suck but to Trump because they need America not Trump. It doesn't follow, non sequitur idiot.

2 - Yes the fact that XXI Republicans don't give a shizz bout the rest of the world opinion is very enlightening on who they are.

We are having a blast all right seeing the Trump comedy on a daily basis, we addicted to it now. America politics never sounded so fun...Bush is missed by comparison, but hey, Trump is the King clown!