1
   

My Brother Voted for Bush, Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

 
 
Montana
 
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:51 am
and I think I should go kick his ass. What do you guys think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,522 • Replies: 26
No top replies

 
willow tl
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:56 am
My brother is a Republican too...how small is this world lol...but let's not stoop to violence...maybe a good wedgy though at a family get together :-)
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:02 am
LOL. Yeah you're right. I suppose I'll have to forgive him since he's my brother, but I still think I should kick his ass first and we'll call it even :-D
0 Replies
 
the prince
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:13 am
yes !! you should. No one should be allowed to get off with this kind of behaviour !
0 Replies
 
rainforest
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 05:02 am
Gezzy, lol. You displayed some sense of humor as a Kerry supporter.

I don't know but I have this gut feeling that if each and every vote is counted in Ohio, Kerry can win.
0 Replies
 
Larry434
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 05:17 am
rainforest wrote:
Gezzy, lol. You displayed some sense of humor as a Kerry supporter.

I don't know but I have this gut feeling that if each and every vote is counted in Ohio, Kerry can win.


Statistically improbable, given the Bush margin and the number or uncounted provisional votes.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:06 am
Definitely kick his ass. A Moe to Curley's eyeballs poke would be in order too.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:18 am
montana, dont think of this as a personal betrayal.
Perhaps your brother is a humor enthusiast .
at least the DAILY SHOW will have an abundance of political subjects for their rich humor.
0 Replies
 
Phoenix32890
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:25 am
Montana- Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, even your brother. How would you feel if he thought the same about you?

Hey, he's family. Don't allow politics cause a rift. It's just not worth it!
0 Replies
 
FreeDuck
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 09:42 am
My brother also voted for Bush, and I'm quite sure he does feel the same way about me -- only more strongly.
0 Replies
 
Eva
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:12 am
I'm sure my brother voted for Bush, too. Of course, we weren't speaking anyway.....
0 Replies
 
colorbook
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:17 am
My brother and father voted for Bush...my mother and other two brothers voted for Kerry...we are a family divided Sad


But I don't care...at least Kerry won Michigan!
0 Replies
 
littlek
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:23 am
Very few people in my extended family voted for bush.
0 Replies
 
cjhsa
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:23 am
Kerry won Michigan because of that giant sucking sound some folks call Detroit. Looking at the MI local races, the Republicans won every race in which they fielded a candidate. That's smart politics.

And by the way Montana, sounds like your brother is a smart man.
0 Replies
 
FreeDuck
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:29 am
Well, Kerry won PA too, so I did my part!
0 Replies
 
sozobe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:32 am
I didn't.

Ugh, my worst nightmare. What I wanted to be able to do at this point was say, no matter what happened, I did all I could. I don't think I did, and the stakes couldn't have been higher.
0 Replies
 
FreeDuck
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:35 am
Don't feel bad, soz. There might not have been much you could do to combat the free press coverage of the Terminator prep rally. Oops, I think that belongs on the whining thread...
0 Replies
 
Montana
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 11:02 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Montana- Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, even your brother. How would you feel if he thought the same about you?

Hey, he's family. Don't allow politics cause a rift. It's just not worth it!



LOL Phoenix. I assure you that my brother thinks lesser of me than I do of him, as he thinks he's always right. I would never let politics interfere with my family, but my well to do brother can barely give us the time of day. He and his wife spoil his wifes sisters kids to death, but they don't even know my son exists. F*** them!!!! And it has nothing to do with politics. Rich god damn snobs!
0 Replies
 
cjhsa
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 11:06 am
Montana wrote:
F*** them!!!! And it has nothing to do with politics. Rich god damn snobs!


Geesh, you reap what you sow M.
0 Replies
 
Lady J
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 01:48 pm
Montana wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Montana- Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, even your brother. How would you feel if he thought the same about you?

Hey, he's family. Don't allow politics cause a rift. It's just not worth it!



LOL Phoenix. I assure you that my brother thinks lesser of me than I do of him, as he thinks he's always right. I would never let politics interfere with my family, but my well to do brother can barely give us the time of day. He and his wife spoil his wifes sisters kids to death, but they don't even know my son exists. F*** them!!!! And it has nothing to do with politics. Rich god damn snobs!


Ouch...I think you are right. This has absolutely nothing to do with your brothers political views at all....

And yet another phoenix rises from the ashes, this time manifesting itself into the deadly sin so named envy....
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » My Brother Voted for Bush, Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/24/2020 at 02:07:52