My Brother Voted for Bush, Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:51 am
and I think I should go kick his ass. What do you guys think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,813 • Replies: 26
No top replies

willow tl

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:56 am
My brother is a Republican too...how small is this world lol...but let's not stoop to violence...maybe a good wedgy though at a family get together :-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:02 am
LOL. Yeah you're right. I suppose I'll have to forgive him since he's my brother, but I still think I should kick his ass first and we'll call it even :-D
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:13 am
yes !! you should. No one should be allowed to get off with this kind of behaviour !
0 Replies

rainforest

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 05:02 am
Gezzy, lol. You displayed some sense of humor as a Kerry supporter.

I don't know but I have this gut feeling that if each and every vote is counted in Ohio, Kerry can win.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 05:17 am
rainforest wrote:
Gezzy, lol. You displayed some sense of humor as a Kerry supporter.

I don't know but I have this gut feeling that if each and every vote is counted in Ohio, Kerry can win.

Statistically improbable, given the Bush margin and the number or uncounted provisional votes.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:06 am
Definitely kick his ass. A Moe to Curley's eyeballs poke would be in order too.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:18 am
montana, dont think of this as a personal betrayal.
Perhaps your brother is a humor enthusiast .
at least the DAILY SHOW will have an abundance of political subjects for their rich humor.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:25 am
Montana- Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, even your brother. How would you feel if he thought the same about you?

Hey, he's family. Don't allow politics cause a rift. It's just not worth it!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 09:42 am
My brother also voted for Bush, and I'm quite sure he does feel the same way about me -- only more strongly.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:12 am
I'm sure my brother voted for Bush, too. Of course, we weren't speaking anyway.....
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:17 am
My brother and father voted for Bush...my mother and other two brothers voted for Kerry...we are a family divided Sad

But I don't care...at least Kerry won Michigan!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:23 am
Very few people in my extended family voted for bush.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:23 am
Kerry won Michigan because of that giant sucking sound some folks call Detroit. Looking at the MI local races, the Republicans won every race in which they fielded a candidate. That's smart politics.

And by the way Montana, sounds like your brother is a smart man.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:29 am
Well, Kerry won PA too, so I did my part!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:32 am
I didn't.

Ugh, my worst nightmare. What I wanted to be able to do at this point was say, no matter what happened, I did all I could. I don't think I did, and the stakes couldn't have been higher.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:35 am
Don't feel bad, soz. There might not have been much you could do to combat the free press coverage of the Terminator prep rally. Oops, I think that belongs on the whining thread...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 11:02 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Montana- Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, even your brother. How would you feel if he thought the same about you?

LOL Phoenix. I assure you that my brother thinks lesser of me than I do of him, as he thinks he's always right. I would never let politics interfere with my family, but my well to do brother can barely give us the time of day. He and his wife spoil his wifes sisters kids to death, but they don't even know my son exists. F*** them!!!! And it has nothing to do with politics. Rich god damn snobs!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 11:06 am
Montana wrote:
F*** them!!!! And it has nothing to do with politics. Rich god damn snobs!

Geesh, you reap what you sow M.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 01:48 pm
Montana wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:

LOL Phoenix. I assure you that my brother thinks lesser of me than I do of him, as he thinks he's always right. I would never let politics interfere with my family, but my well to do brother can barely give us the time of day. He and his wife spoil his wifes sisters kids to death, but they don't even know my son exists. F*** them!!!! And it has nothing to do with politics. Rich god damn snobs!

Ouch...I think you are right. This has absolutely nothing to do with your brothers political views at all....

And yet another phoenix rises from the ashes, this time manifesting itself into the deadly sin so named envy....
0 Replies