My Brother Voted for Bush, Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 01:51 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Kerry won Michigan because of that giant sucking sound some folks call Detroit. Looking at the MI local races, the Republicans won every race in which they fielded a candidate. That's smart politics.

And by the way Montana, sounds like your brother is a smart man.

Hey, what's wrong with Detroit? The reason Kerry was popular in Detroit is the unions. Unions are Dems.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:03 pm
Detroit is a large welfare pit. Bush won something like 81 out of 83 MI counties.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:39 pm
Quote:
Detroit is a large welfare pit

May you never have to worry where your next meal is coming from...May you never have to worry that the job you held for years is now being done by an 11 year old in India or China...may you never have to live in the streets because you can't afford rent on your minimum wage job...and more importantly may you choke on your "compassionate conservativism" as you pray to your god thanking him for the things he has given you...your hypocracy is amazing..... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 03:52 pm
Kick him, Montana. Kick him good.
You'll definitely feel better.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:07 pm
Lady J wrote:
Montana wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Montana- Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, even your brother. How would you feel if he thought the same about you?

Hey, he's family. Don't allow politics cause a rift. It's just not worth it!

LOL Phoenix. I assure you that my brother thinks lesser of me than I do of him, as he thinks he's always right. I would never let politics interfere with my family, but my well to do brother can barely give us the time of day. He and his wife spoil his wifes sisters kids to death, but they don't even know my son exists. F*** them!!!! And it has nothing to do with politics. Rich god damn snobs!

Ouch...I think you are right. This has absolutely nothing to do with your brothers political views at all....

And yet another phoenix rises from the ashes, this time manifesting itself into the deadly sin so named envy....

Hahaha!!! The very last thing I feel for my brother is envy and if I feel anything, It's pitty. I could hit the lottery tonight and it wouldn't change who I am, but I guess some people simply like to think that their **** don't stink and no amount of money could turn me into that. The only reason this man calls my mother on Mothers Day is because when he forgets, I give him all kinds of hell. I don't give a damn if he ignores me, but when he ignores our mom who worked her butt off to raise 2 kids on her own and ignores my son, then I get pissed off. My brother doesn't even know how I feel and the only reason why I don't tell him is because it would hurt my mom and I would never put her through that.

Anyway, this thread was actually suppose to be a funny joke, but something Phoenix said touched a nerve and I'm sure she's scratching her head wondering what happened, lol. Phoenix said "How would you feel if he thought the same about you", and that's what sent me on my little rant, lol. I can't tell him how much he pisses me off, so it came out here and for that I apologize to everyone. I really never meant to go there when I started this thread and it was just suppose to be a fun lighthearted thread Embarrassed
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:11 pm
Give 'em hell, Montana.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:25 pm
You bet I will Edgar :-D
0 Replies