Kerry supporters

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 01:17 pm
Montana and Lola...will you come live on a tropical island with me?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 01:19 pm
In a heartbeat Bear. I completely trust your judgement, so you can pick the island :-D
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 02:14 pm
How about Manhattan Island, Bear and Montana? .....the more the merrier. Bring Squinney and we'll all do the town.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 02:17 pm
manhattan is not tropical enough for me...lola, but a visit would be great....... me and squinney's ideas of doing the town would be completely different unfortunately....
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:44 pm
Come on up, bear (or down, as the case may be.....don't know where you live, unless it's the north pole) we'd love to do the town with you. I'll bet I can please both you and squinney for a few days, at least.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:45 pm
I've just told bear on another thread that if he doesn't get with it, Squinney and I are goin' to New York to do some shoe shopping.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:53 pm
Why do people go to NYC to buy shoes that you then have to carry around in a oversized shopping bag all day?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:55 pm
Who carries their shoes around in a shopping bag? Bizarre.
Is that an American thing?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:57 pm
NYC is a walking city. Most of the fancy shoes women buy there don't serve that purpose well.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 08:13 pm
Lola wrote:
How about Manhattan Island, Bear and Montana? .....the more the merrier. Bring Squinney and we'll all do the town.

I'm with Bear on this one Lola. Manhattan isn't exactly what I had in mind either, but of course I agree that we need Squinney there as well. We need a place with exotic birds and trees for starters :-)
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 08:26 pm
In ten months we will be in the middle of the mid-term elections......
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 08:46 pm
Oh Boy Shocked
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 09:01 pm
Well, actually, in The US, the Nov 8 '05 elections chiefly will be concerned only with state and local offices and initiatives. The actual US Mid-Term Elections, for Senate and Congressional seats, will be held Nov 7, 2006.
0 Replies