Kerry supporters

dyslexia

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 02:05 pm
It's so nice to see all the peeps I thought were fanatics (Bushites) show up on a thread supporting Kerry, it warms my heart and restores, partially, my faith in the american electorate.
0 Replies

skot182

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 04:36 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I am thankful to be in my mid 50's instead of my mid 20's....I may be lucky enough to die before we are a third world country.....

Well I am only 17, and british, therefore I will be a live when the world ends due to US Republicans, but have no way of stoping them as I can't vote...

Therefore I can safley say that 50% of americans have ruined my life, and everyone elses.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:21 pm
dyslexia wrote:
It's so nice to see all the peeps I thought were fanatics (Bushites) show up on a thread supporting Kerry, it warms my heart and restores, partially, my faith in the american electorate.

Yeah!!! What's up with that? Out of the 12 people on this thread, 6 of you are Bush supporters. I didn't crash the Bush supporters thread, so all Bush supporters please scram!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:31 pm
Quote:
"I AM MINDFUL OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH AND THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH. I ASSURED ALL FOUR OF THESE LEADERS THAT I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, AND THAT DIFFERENCE IS THEY PASS THE LAWS AND I EXECUTE THEM." WASHINGTON, D.C., DEC. 18, 2000

That statement is the essence of Bush.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:34 pm
Bush blows dead elephants. There, Montana, feel better?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 07:41 pm
Much better Kicky. Thank you ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:06 am
Well, that's it for me for politics for the next 4 years and even then I'm going to keep my mouth shut in here. I was extremely upset and still am about the outcome of the election and I came here to vent just like all the Kerry supporters did and all that happened in the end is I got even more pissed off than I already was. I start a Kerry supporters thread and it's hijacked by Bush supporters! I start what was suppose to be a light hearted fun thread and that was also hijacked by Bush supporters and that thread ended up being locked because some people can't seem to tell the difference between a serious thread and a fun thread.
If anyone sees my stray into politics again, please drag me out of there because it's just not worth the frustration and I've had enough abuse in my life.

Time to get back to the other topics where I belong.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:50 am
Yeah, politics is tough and it's tougher when you have to deal with the likes of people who have no respect for anyone, as evidenced by their hyjacking this thread and will be evidenced by their clueless disregard by which they govern, but we cannot, if we wish this nation to continue to embrace the concept of human rights, to continue bringing hope to oppressed people around the world, to continue to respect the rights of it's own citizens, let them shout us down or be put off by their smarmy sneers of derision.

As painful as it is, we must stay engaged in the fight. Some say that Iran is the next target of this administration, but it isn't. The next target for the neo-cons is the document that changed the world, the US Constitution.

Joe Nation
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:58 am
I fear your prophesy may be correct Joe...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 04:02 am
I whole heartedly agree with you Joe and maybe I'll change my mind after I've chilled out some. I don't normally let politics and some people get under my skin, but the turn out of this election really hit my main nerve and since I just got my blood pressure down to normal recently for the first time in a long time, I better back away from atleast the subject of the election. It's been a long time since I've been this angry.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 04:05 am
I feel ya, sister-friend....but Joe also makes the point that our voices still need to shout...and I have big lungs :-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 04:13 am
Yes, I agree Willow, but for the sake of my health, I need to sit this one out. I can't change the results in this election, so it just seems so pointless right now.

I'm a lover, not a fighter ;-)

I will probably never be able to completely pull myself out of the political threads, but for the moment, I think it's a good idea.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:15 am
(((((((((((((Montana))))))))))))

Have a seat, have a lie down, rest a bit, take a breath, be easy on yourself.

We're going to need you at full speed in about ten months........

Joe
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 05:47 am
Montana wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

Yeah!!! What's up with that? Out of the 12 people on this thread, 6 of you are Bush supporters. I didn't crash the Bush supporters thread, so all Bush supporters please scram!

Oops, silly me. I thought this was a public forum for exchanging different views of politics.

BYE BYE. Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 09:19 am
Larry
It is, but if you look at the heading, it says "Kerry Supporters", so I just thought maybe a little respect wouldn't have been too much to expect, but I guess that was more than you could give!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 09:20 am
Joe Nation wrote:
(((((((((((((Montana))))))))))))

Have a seat, have a lie down, rest a bit, take a breath, be easy on yourself.

We're going to need you at full speed in about ten months........

Joe

What happens in ten months? Shocked
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 09:21 am
Bye Larry and have a nice day!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 12:26 pm
Bye Larry, but don't have a nice day. You deserve what you're going to get.

Oops, sorry. Was that rude?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 01:15 pm
Welcome aboard Lola and never be sorry when you're right ;-)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 01:16 pm
willow_tl wrote:
I feel ya, sister-friend....but Joe also makes the point that our voices still need to shout...and I have big lungs :-)

ahh.....big lungs..
0 Replies