Relationships

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 04:47 am
so about a month ago my ex contacted me and what started off as innocent conversation led to us talking about sex. I never had any intention of meeting up with him for sex but guess i was bored and thought it would be fun to lead him on. This went on for around two weeks but i stopped it because i love my current boyfriend and i don't want to ruin our relationship. My current boyfriend still has no idea this happened but i live in constant fear my ex will somehow contact him and tell him even though i don't know if he knows who my boyfriend is as i've blocked my ex on everything now. I don't know what to do, the guilt over what i've done is killing me and i'm scared of my boyfriends reaction and don't want to lose him.

hightor

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 06:40 am
@chloematthews99,
You don't have a lot of choices. You can confess to your boyfriend now or you can confess to him sometime in the future if you two are having a confessional conversation or if your ex spills the beans. Or you can do nothing.

Since you have no contact with the ex and he's no longer a part of your life my guess is that this concern will fade over time. What possible reason would your ex have for finding out who your boyfriend is, obtaining contact information, and informing him that, "Your girlfriend sexted me." It doesn't seem likely.

A nagging conscience shows that you have ethical guidelines — that's a good thing. But if you don't want to be driven crazy with guilt over things in the future you need to reflect more carefully on the decisions you make. Listen to that voice in your head, but earlier on, before you make a questionable choice.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 10:04 am
Lapse of judgement, impulsive, stupid - that's your reasons if this come to light.

I would not say anything now. If you get blackmailed by your ex, then you can tell current BF. urren

Learn from this behavior.

0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 06:40 pm
@chloematthews99,
Interest in an ex. I cannot fathom this. Once they are gone, they are gone as far as I am concerned.....
0 Replies

Questions240

Reply Fri 12 May, 2017 10:26 am
@chloematthews99,
Tell him what you did, and try to go back to your ex if he is interested. You're obviously still attracted to him.
0 Replies

chirchri

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 01:37 am
@chloematthews99,
Stop talking to your ex about sex . I don't think it 's a good conversation.

0 Replies