Breitbart "Investigative Reporter" Virtually Incohent

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2017 11:19 pm
Here's a video of Lee Stranahan, billed as an "investigative reporter" for Breitbart on the Bannon demotion from the National Security Council. Check out the part halfway through where he vehemently starts arguing with nobody. Throughout the video the guy is virtually incoherent. These are the "reporters" Breitbart has running around loose? The man needs his meds-now.

roger

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2017 11:46 pm
@Blickers,
Sorry, but I only stayed with it for about 15 seconds.
Blickers

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 02:16 am
@roger,
I figured that would be a problem with most viewers, that's why I put that blurb in there about him arguing with somebody who doesn't appear to be there. Just for the heck of it, go to 5:55 and view until around 6:35. He's goes completely wacko at nobody. Hallucinations, maybe?
roger

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 02:41 am
@Blickers,
I did. I want my three minutes back.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 02:53 am
@Blickers,
Powerful stuff, man.
farmerman

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 04:20 am
@hightor,
Hes like many of the rights "spokespeople", they really believe they understand what is on others minds. I wouldnt want to destroy his illusions cause its so entertaining watching someone melt down while on camera, even though hes broadcasting from his mom's basement.

I started watching from the beginning, got sorta creeped out ith his demeanor and then went to the 5:55 nd watched him argue with HARVEY (with whom he seems somewhat annoyed).

McGentrix

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 06:34 am
@farmerman,
Heh, "Harvey"...
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 08:43 am
The guys seems unbalanced, rambles on without getting to the point in a coherent way. I think he saying, Bannon is getting kicked out of the WH and then Trump will be left with no support. Personally I am not so sure he is right about Trump being left with no support if Bannon gets kicked out.
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2017 03:01 pm
@revelette1,
I'm not going to watch the video, but Bannon isn't being kicked out of the White House.

I'd also note that Trump would be rather foolish if he did kick him out, as Bannon is a pretty bright guy. Bannon can even foresee the same things about Trump that I can foresee.
revelette1

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 08:12 am
@oralloy,
Bannon is probably responsible for most of the stupid decisions this administration has already made as from what I read, he appeals to the worst in Trump.
oralloy

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 08:54 am
@revelette1,
What would be an example of one of these stupid decisions?
revelette1

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 09:05 am
@oralloy,
The travel ban, immigration; the refugees crises...
Blickers

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 09:02 pm
@revelette1,
Bannon is Trump's closest link to the "alt-right", basically neo-Nazis. Bannon said that Breitbart was itself part of the "alt-right" movement, and called Richard Spencer an "intellectual" in his magazine. Here is a clip of Richard Spencer giving a speech to a bunch of white nationalists. Check out the guy in the orange shirt just before the end, he's a good example of the people at that meeting:

Spencer, the speaker, is Bannon's guy. And Bannon is Trump's guy.
McGentrix

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 09:44 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

The travel ban, immigration; the refugees crises...

Those are things that you disagree with, but not stupid.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2017 09:51 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Spencer, the speaker, is Bannon's guy. And Bannon is Trump's guy.
Pure hogwash, of course, but just exactly what I would expect from a cheese-eater intent on spreading filthy lies, eh, Blicky?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:29 pm
@oralloy,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
0 Replies

Grimdot

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 03:08 pm
@Blickers,
What in the wide world of sports .... ???
0 Replies