Liberal Elite have NO CLUE

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 12:00 pm
gungasnake wrote:

From the history of WW-II, would I rather have Russians at my side in any sort of a fight than French, Norwegians, Danes etc. etc. etc.??

Believe it.

Okay, so as there are in alphaberical order:

Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithunia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovacia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, UK.

Russians in Iraq instead of your until now allies sounds nice, too - they do know how to handle such.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 12:44 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Magus wrote:
cjhsa seems to be enjoying demonizing and sneering at the French.
As did the majority of the Fuhrer's minions...
It can't be helped; they make themselves such easy targets. Have you looked in the foreign press to see how they sneer at us Americans? I'm sure it is much worse there then it is here.

Most of them are not sneering at Americans so much as sneering at the moron in Chief. And such as are sneering at Americans in general...seem to be sneering at Americans in general because they cannot understand how so many of us want to continue the moron in office.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 12:52 pm
So in Franks opinion, conservatives have no idea about anything?

Very revealing statement Frank. You must consider yourself part of the elite, "know it all" gang. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:00 pm
woiyo wrote:
So in Franks opinion, conservatives have no idea about anything?

Very revealing statement Frank. You must consider yourself part of the elite, "know it all" gang. Rolling Eyes

Obviously not "revealing" enough for someone like you, Woiyo.

It was a word play on the title of your thread, for chrissakes!

Get with the program, Woiyo.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:13 pm
We should all give Frank some credit. He said something other than "Bush is a moron" today.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:19 pm
cjhsa wrote:
We should all give Frank some credit. He said something other than "Bush is a moron" today.

I've never said Bush is a moron today....he is a moron every day. :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:20 pm
What I want to know is why in the world when conservatives act like they know it all they are not called elite? Personally if someone was to ever call me an elitist I would consider it a compliment, but I don't hold my breath.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:26 pm
LOL!!!

Right Frank...whatever!!!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:33 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

I've never said Bush is a moron today....he is a moron every day. :wink: :wink:

Laughing
0 Replies

Instigate

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:39 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
Here's a thought: People I know ("liberals" to the mouth breathers in this thread) sometimes mutter about moving to Canada or Mexico if Bush is still in office come January.

Where, I wonder, would an angry conservative move if Kerry wins? Maybe Russia? They seem to have the kind of authoritarian gov't that modern conservatives feel comfy with...

You make an excellent point, there is no viable place for conservatives to go. Liberals, however, can go to Canada or any Europrean nation and get a double shot of liberalism without much inconvenience(meaning language and lifestyle). Cant help but feel like the Liberals have options, they can move somewhere that suits them, but they would rather undermine and socialize the American Republic, may it rest in pieces, and subject a large portion of the population to their their welfare statist, nanny government ideals. Its sinister and infuriating. I equate Liberalism with The Borg from Startrek.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:41 pm
cavfancier wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Toronto AND Norway??? Rolling Eyes

Ask him how Norway won WW-II...

That's interesting:

gugasnake obviously seems to prefer e.g. Russia to an USA NATO-ally.

From the history of WW-II, would I rather have Russians at my side in any sort of a fight than French, Norwegians, Danes etc. etc. etc.??

Believe it.

My ancestors who had to flee the Czar for fear of being killed on sight would be proud. Rolling Eyes Life isn't a video game. Please enlighten us, in depth, about why you would prefer Russians at your side in a fight, based on the history of WWII. Be very specific, by the way.

It isn't complicated. If I'm going to take part in any sort of a serious fight which involves more than two people on both sides, I don't want the people next to me chickening out, pussying out, wimping out, passing out (from fear and terror), raising white flags, running, burying their heads in the sand, or doing any of the other similar battlefield maneuvers for which French, Norwegians, Danes etc. are noted, while I'm trying to fight.

Rusians simply do not have any sort of a history of doing that kind of thing.

Sorry to hear about your staroveriyeh ancestors and their problems but a few Guilette blue blades and a can of Barbisol would have solved their problems with the Tsar with a lot less fuss than moving to Canada.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:45 pm
gungasnake wrote:

Sorry to hear about your staroveriyeh ancestors and their problems but a few Guilette blue blades and a can of Barbisol would have solved their problems with the Tsar with a lot less fuss than moving to Canada.

Does CARE provide history books on your lost island?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:46 pm
Quote:
Its sinister and infuriating. I equate Liberalism with The Borg from Startrek.

And I equate neoconservatism with, oh, I can't say it on this thread.

They'll cut me off.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Magus

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:47 pm
I find it hilarious how so many career military personnel are anti "welfare statist, nanny government".
They collect their checks every two weeks, get told what to wear and have their uniforms bought for them, they have access to FREE Healthcare and shop at the commissary... yet they sneer at the kind of system that feeds and shelters them... totally oblivious to the irony of it all.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:48 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

Does CARE provide history books on your lost island?

I own lots of history books but it's cheaper and simpler just to read the Burma Shave ads while driving through Canada:

Use of our Products
Is better by far
Than having to flee
Before the Tsar

Burma Shave
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:50 pm
Magus wrote:
I find it hilarious how so many career military personnel are anti "welfare statist, nanny government".
They collect their checks every two weeks, get told what to wear and have their uniforms bought for them, they have access to FREE Healthcare and shop at the commissary... yet they sneer at the kind of system that feeds and shelters them... totally oblivious to the irony of it all.

Problem might get solved for you here shortly. Kerry gets elected president, and the military could easily go on strike or all resign en masse, and basically tell all you liberals to defend yourselves.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:54 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
Quote:
Its sinister and infuriating. I equate Liberalism with The Borg from Startrek.

And I equate neoconservatism with, oh, I can't say it on this thread.

They'll cut me off.

Rolling Eyes

Nah....you coulda used something from Walt Disney! :wink:

Speaking from a position outside of both camps...

...I just cannot figure out what conservatives are all that proud of.

They truly have been on the wrong side of every major issue we've ever faced as a nation.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:54 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Kerry gets elected president, and the military could easily go on strike or all resign en masse, and basically tell all you liberals to defend yourselves.

Could you please give some more details about that?

Especially I'd like to know about the "easily".

Thanks in advance.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:57 pm
Quote:
Kerry gets elected president, and the military could easily go on strike or all resign en masse, and basically tell all you liberals to defend yourselves.

Sounds like Ann Coulter talking points to me.

Unfortunately, that would be highly treasonous, and unbelievably unconsitutional.

But neoconservatives never gave a rats ass about our American Constitution anyway...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 01:58 pm
Although insured
Remember, kiddo
They don't pay you
They pay
Your widow

Burma-Shave
0 Replies