Has A2K swayed your vote?

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 03:32 pm
farmerman wrote:
sorry, I only read the last page and responded to the point that the D's arent as rabid as w's supporters.
So, in answer to the original question, no, it was a trip I had to experience myself. There were some really valuable posts and threads, but im more of a data kind of guy. I haVE TO review and aanalyze much on my own. Ive been busy learning about the WMD

You will get no argument from me regarding the superior rabidness of the D's over the R's.

Thanks for your response.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 04:03 pm
sozobe wrote:
Really, if there's any chance, I'd love to give it a shot if you give me some parameters.
Sorry darlin... just seeing this now and it's too late. Bush.

During my final conclusion session, I did remember an argument with Craven in which he considered precedent for the future more important than immediate action. I do want a third party to be viable, very badly, because these candidates suck and the corruption of the two party system is disgusting. But ultimately, I had to go with a decision that would be relevant over a position of protestÂ… this time. This election was just too important.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 04:17 pm
kudos Bill...I respect your decision...as much as it tears me up.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 04:28 pm
Thok wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
I agree with Thok: reading A2K has forced me to reconsider which party I will vote for in the next Austrian parliamentary election.

good joke. So for which party do you will vote? ;-)

I could never vote for the OeVP after they entered into a coalition with the despicable Freiheitlichers. I'm not sure I'm red enough to vote for the SPOe, although they always struck me as the most fun party. So I guess I'd vote Gruen.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2004 05:05 pm
show off
0 Replies