My wife having affair with her boss

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 11:29 am
Hi, I am 33 year old. My wife is 30. Ours is arrange marriage. We both work in reputed IT companies, and have good jobs. My wife having affair with her boss. And though I was aware of it since long, I am not confronting my wife. I still love my wife and do not want to go for separation/ divorce. And even though my wife is having this affair for some time, she never talks or give me hint about separation/ divorce. We still live our married life as normal. And my wife had been keeping happy and being loving and caring towards me.

Should I let this continue?

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 11:59 am
@j80nilesh,
Why are you asking a bunch of strangers this question? It is totally up to you if you. You can let it continue if you want to or you can do something about it.

Now, if this were me, I would kick the cheating slut out and file for divorce. But that would be my decision. You can do whatever you want.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 12:11 pm
@CoastalRat,
...last time I made the point you are making I got criticism.
These kind of topics make up half the forum threads...that ought to teach me why I got bashed. You know what infuriates me with these people ? They are exactly the same kind who would fail the empathy electric shock test in the 60's...or wonder if slavery is fine so long others approve...
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 01:07 pm
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:
Now, if this were me, I would kick the cheating slut out and file for divorce.

Me too. Good if the boss can be made to pay compensation.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 03:12 pm
@j80nilesh,
Tell her you are applying for another job in another city and suggest a move. See what she does.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2017 04:26 pm
Do none of you understand about arranged marriage and its complications?

0 Replies

Sundance1

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 02:40 am
@j80nilesh,
I'm with CoastalRat!
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 03:06 am
@j80nilesh,
This sounds like a problem only if you decide to make it a problem. In the world, there are countless different ideas about family and about couples. We often get stuck in rigid ideas/values of the culture (or the family) we grow up within but there seems to me no good reason we ought to restrict our thinking in this way.

0 Replies