No top replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 03:27 am
Stilly - I am getting worried...
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:08 pm
Huh?

Just to rub your drunken escapades back into your nose. Huh?
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:19 pm
There's a little bear telling a duck that it love it and the duck is running to meet it. Isn't interspecial romance grand? I once knew this spaniel , but I digress. Anyhow, the duck, who has not moved in weeks, is running towards where it's loveis.
The duck falls into a bear trap and it's neck gets caught between its jaws.

Somebody stands over laughing

As it breathes it's last breath, the duck realises that he's been tripping on acid. It's all been a trap and the entire time he has been in a tiny cage, being force fed (he's actually a goose).

Where am i , man? It asks its mama, that was one bad trip.

As he slowly wakes up he realises that he isn't in his kind, sweet , 50 cm by 20 cage, but has actually been removed by the butcher and was just decapitated.

The butcher smiles, thinking of how proceeds from this sale will go to help an underfunded school in Somalia.

Sorry, perhaps i am also a little drunk. Perhaps not. maybe just bored.

I have hijacked this post and it is now chicken/goose death theatre . Feel free to add your own ramblings or stay tuned tomorrow for an extra helping.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 04:49 am
Sorta 'Alice in Wonderland meets Wednesday Addams' isn't it??

http://carmillaonline.blog.excite.it/img/toys.jpg
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 04:50 am
http://content.barewalls.com/preview/k8ST3084p.jpg
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 11:24 pm
Laughing

That second image is an accurate summary of the general board, hey?

I'm touched that you have taken to posting pictures of me although, considering that you have also taken to posting images of wabbit's nibbly bits ( not nibbled by me, btw), it does plunge me into a fit of self-doubts.

Anyhow, this post has been hijacked and is now " small animal death theatre" , even if it is a one-person hijacking, well, that's better than nothing.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 11:41 pm
Little Mary was so excited about her new pet mouse Nibbles that she decided to take it walkies . On her way, she passed Auntie Debbie's house and smelt fish cooking. She decided to go inside to scrounge some food .

"Hello Auntie Deb, what are you doing ? "

"I'm cooking some fish and chips, sweetie. My eyesight is going so it would really help if you could come in and help me batter it? YOu can have some if you like"

"Ok Auntie"

Mary knew that Auntie hated mice, so she decided to hide it. While her auntie was looking the other way, she climbed on a chair and put Nibbles in the plant pot sitting on the ledge above the counter top where the batter was being prepared

What fun Aunt ie Deb and Mary had! They talked all afternoon and ate some lovely fish and chips, although one of the pieces of fish seemed quite boney. ANd mouse shaped.

Smile Ok I hope that story made sense, kiddies. I can't be bothered elaborating. If it didn't, well, screw you, I have work to do. That's the coolest story i've created in the last 20 minutes, so don't stifle my genius, lest i fry you.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 07:23 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
http://content.barewalls.com/preview/k8ST3084p.jpg

Stilly
You've been peeking (again)!
0 Replies