PORTUGUESE LIVING AND WORKING IN UK SEEKING PENPALS

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 05:25 pm
Hello to you all!

I have decided to post an advert here, because, i am looking for people whom are looking for friends, as i truly value a friendship.

I am not here to criticize people because of their ethnicity, color, or, what they do with their lives, i'am here for one simple reason, to have friends from all over the world, understand who they are as individuals, their identity, and everything else they may wish to express.

I have always believed that, if people are kind, genuine, trustworthy, respectful, they will certainly get what they want, from friendship to, something else.

Friendship is certainly a wonderful thing to have, and when you respect someone that is different from you, that friendship becomes strong, you begin to entrust your essence and all you are.

I'am a person that wants to understand the world around me, and by having friends, is the best way to deal with the doubts i have about who iam as a person, and those around me.

Knowing yourself is the best way to understand others, that is why, i always immerse myself in getting the facts right, i always respect others, their individuality, their sense of self etc.

Right, let me talk about who iam as a person and what i do with my life:

My name is Nuno Miguel, Portuguese, 35, single, no kids, never been married, and currently living in UK, since 2000.

I work for a local factory, making quilts and pillows, well, it may be a monotonous job, but, it keeps me going, so, i'am always trying to find a suitable job that matches my knowledge.

I'am honest, reliable, trustworthy, respectful, genuine with what i express, i totally hate liars and i dislike people that do not respect others.

I always respect those whom respect me back, so, if you would like to have a friend for life, from Portugal, and you believe i have what it takes to be your friend, then, what are you waiting for? just send me a message, tell me about yourself, ad everything else you may wish to tell about yourself, your family and so forth, besides that, you will have a friend that will respect you, your family, and everyone else within your circle of friends.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 777 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 05:55 pm
@FRIENDSHIPMAN,
I am Portuguese don't like penpals nor facebook friends, but then I am old fashioned and like to look ppl in the eye and weight their handshake in person. To each his own I guess...
0 Replies