Should guys ask how to please a woman?

cavfancier

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 12:36 pm
As for willow, I heard that Sperm in the Eye was an English pub dish, along the lines of Toad in the Hole, or Bangers and Mash. I could be wrong though, I cook more highbrow.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 12:40 pm
What's a good wine for highbrow, Cav? Very Happy
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 12:42 pm
MD 20-20...high number
0 Replies

Crazy-Girl

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 12:42 pm
Quote:
I agree, Crazy-Girl. I like being asked. I don't interpret it as a lack of experience on the guy's part, but rather proof that he's interested in pleasing me. Of course, there are different ways to find out what pleases another person, and experimenting is part of the fun! (I agree with squinney about moving & guiding...nonverbal instructions often work best.)

On the contrary, I don't like being asked (read the first page). I'd rather have him do whatever he feels it's right and just guide him if anything isn't "right". And yes, experimenting is part of the fun. Telling him do this and that makes the whole thing too "planned". I like surprises :wink: .

cavfancier, it's our job to make you feel confused Twisted Evil.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 12:44 pm
panzade wrote:
MD 20-20...high number

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing i love MD Shocked Ranks right up there with Boone's Farm Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 12:44 pm
One thing you never want to ask...

"Is it big enough or are you just loose?"
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 12:48 pm
You wound me panzade, just when I was going to suggest that squinney try Pinot Noir with grilled salmon and beet juice reduction with fresh tarragon, maybe a nice celery root mash and a few tiny steamed vegetables.

I always thought that MD 20-20 was a doctor with hindsight....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 01:25 pm
panzade wrote:
MD 20-20...high number

back in high school my friends called it md quinney quinney
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 01:29 pm
where do you want me
My man never asked me how I like it. He figured it out without requiring me to draw him a map--he's the master--he's the best! (I would probably like it no matter how we do it because he's so wonderful and pleasing to me every minute that we're together--it's just natural to find him extremely pleasing in bed.)

Every now and then when it's time to play, he might ask, "where do you want me?" LOL Due to carpet burns, we figured out that doing it on the floor isn't very smart.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 01:33 pm
sigh
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 01:40 pm
where do you want me as in what room, or where do you want me as in like in the butt or something?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 01:41 pm
hey panz....talk about getting thrown a softball..... :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 01:45 pm
I sense some of you backing away.......
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 01:46 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
where do you want me as in what room, or where do you want me as in like in the butt or something?

So, Cav .... I guess what I should have asked is what goes with lowbrow?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 01:48 pm
It's cool Bear ...you're a little gunshy after your last spanking
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:07 pm
squinney wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

So, Cav .... I guess what I should have asked is what goes with lowbrow?

Most likely a visit to an optometrist, to see if the hair in one's eyes is affecting their vision. One doesn't have to cook highbrow to 'cook' lowbrow, if you know what I mean.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:10 pm
well if he can "cook" lowbrow he's a definite keeper...even if he does want it in the butt ...lol
I keep a strap on for just such an occasion...:-)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:12 pm
willow_tl wrote:
well if he can "cook" lowbrow he's a definite keeper...even if he does want it in the butt ...lol

Neiman Marcus or Gucci?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:14 pm
cavfancier wrote:
willow_tl wrote:

Neiman Marcus or Gucci?

doc johnson is my guess....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:17 pm
You never know Bear, a lot of 'designer' brands are actually made by generic companies.
0 Replies