I want him back

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 04:56 am
My boyfriend broke up with me because he found me cheating, but i have changed now i have learned my lesson. I want him back badly
and currently he is in japan so i am unable to talk to him face to face. Please tell what do i say to him and how to get him back.

LaurenCampbell

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 05:00 am
@DianaMinter,
ell to be honest with you it's going to be really hard. Cheating on a guy and asking him that hey i have learned my lesson and
i want you back. By the way since when did you have a last talk.
LaurenCampbell

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 05:02 am
@LaurenCampbell,
about a year ago and my friend told me he is very quiet since then, he don't talk much. Please please help.
bradleysullivan

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 05:05 am
@DianaMinter,
Poor brother he must be broke what have you done
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 08:20 am
@DianaMinter,
Reconsider why you want him back. I mean, really think about it. Because if you felt something was missing enough to cheat once, you might feel that way again, particularly if nothing has changed other than your mind.

If you still want to reconcile, be prepared to beg. And to, most likely, be rejected.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 01:54 pm
@LaurenCampbell,
LaurenCampbell wrote:
By the way since when did you have a last talk

LaurenCampbell wrote:
about a year ago and my friend told me he is very quiet since then, he don't talk much. Please please help.

Since you are already responding to yourself (and quite likely Lauren, you are also Diana and bradley), I figure to let you resolve this amongst your inner selves. Sometimes conversations with our inside beings yield the most helpful answers.
roger

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 03:32 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

LaurenCampbell wrote:
I figure to let you resolve this amongst your inner selves. Sometimes conversations with our inside beings yield the most helpful answers.

Oh, yes indeedy
0 Replies

bradleysullivan

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 07:41 am
@Sturgis,
Hahaha
0 Replies