Should I stay with my boyfriend?

Square285

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:28 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
When someone tells you for four years that your overreacting and everyone is like this they just act perfect but something is always telling you there is something not right about this it makes you feel like your going crazy, and asking people if it is normal is all you can do, also I'm in a bad position as my baby may be put in a worse situation with no supervision from me so I wanted to know what to do.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2017 10:51 am
@Square285,
I apologize. You happen to have post on the wrong time relative to me and I have been putting up with lots of idiotic posts on the web. Yours is relevant but at a first glance can easily be confused when ones disposition to get on this stuff is growing scarce due to excess of noise posting...if u suffer abuse leave him n best of luck !

0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 01:45 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Go back n search my replies Jespah..I have often give good advice...but sometimes ppl just make such absurd questions and we see them so often on forums that one ends up wondering if the world has gone bananas...maybe I am wrong but in my days ppl seemed more mature even in their 20's...nowadays ppl need to much nurturing and do very little self-thinking...they google answers for their private life which no one but their thinking brain should answer. After all only they have all the facts n details.

Fil maybe this section isn't for you. The last few threads I've seen you complain in them. Take a break or have some self reflection.

Not everyone is as smart as you. This is not about social acceptance. Some people can't turn to friends for advice because it can tarnish friendships to know your dirt, so some people turn to forums like a2k to get some perspective.

Why not utilize the net for help? There are no stupid questions. Except for maybe Thomas's word salad philosophical topic threads.

If you can't handle stupid questions then take ax break, shes probably not interested in you telling her that her issue is a dumb question.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 01:50 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

but in my days ppl seemed more mature even in their 20's...

In your days (sic) you had a fascist dictatorship. Is that what you're pining for?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 04:23 am
@izzythepush,
What's wrong with you ?
First I was born in 74, in less then a year we had the revolution and democracy came...
But from where does it follow eh ? I was not even talking at a national level but worldwide...Sometimes your prejudice makes you look thick.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 07:27 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I'm not the one picking a fight with a victim of abuse, there's nothing wrong with me.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 08:05 am
@izzythepush,
Response moderated under rule 9): no personal arguments ad nauseum and rule 8): no personal attacks See more info.
Canberry44

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 08:20 am
It's time to care yourself and your children. Give attention to your family member now.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 08:38 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Response moderated under rule 9): no personal arguments ad nauseum and rule 8): no personal attacks See more info.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 08:41 am
@izzythepush,
Response moderated under rule 9): no personal arguments ad nauseum. See more info.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 08:48 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2017 08:53 am
@izzythepush,
Response moderated under rule 9): no personal arguments ad nauseum. See more info.
0 Replies

Canberry44

Reply Mon 6 Mar, 2017 08:30 pm
Exactly! Thank you!
0 Replies