My mixed feelings......

icybae

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 08:02 am
I am a gal and am eighteen years of age....I have two male friends whom I love. one is rich the other is just on the comfortable zone,not rich but not poor.
I met the rich one first ,we were friends. we made out had lap sex and some of other intimacies. till the other one started asking me out, at first I didn't like him but along the line I started developing feelings for him. till I finally started dating him. The rich one had already fallen in love with me but I didn't want to date him cause I was already in love. That made me quit my friendship with him. Along the line I had a misunderstanding with the one am dating and we broke up but later came back together. my birthday came up and my boyfriend did nothing but annoy me l. I didn't even see him throughout the day. eventually the rich boy threw me a surprise party and that is when I started having missed feelings. my boyfriend apologized and made up for it. we were all good till Val's day. same thing he made. me angry while the rich one took me out and got me a present. now am confused my boyfriend apologized again I forgave him but then my love is reducing and I think I like the rich one moor but am not sure...now the rich one is asking me to choose between him AND the other boy. I chose him but my boyfriend thinks am leaving him because of money cos I didn't have a good reason why I was breaking up with him an confused and the rich one I s my door neighbor I can't bear it I see other girls with him not minding that my boyfriend has a female roommate. So who should I choose now.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 323 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 08:42 am
@icybae,
To be honest I would think you were leaving him too because of money - why - because it seems you state the difference between the two by their wealth not their character.

Do you think there is something hidden underneath that might even be subconscious if that you are using wealth to describe the two?

If you are clear that isn't the case then why do you care what the guy you dropped thinks?

Do you know which one you want to be with? If you can't decide it is only fair to tell each of them at this point you cannot commit to either. One or the other or both may drop you - but it really isn't fair to them if you are not 100% committed to ask them to be committed.
0 Replies