The Physics of 911

Olivier5

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 01:16 am
@Glennn,
No you're being dishonest.

Here is what he said:

"In certain instances, firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of 3000 to 4000 degrees, we were told . . ."

Why did you stop your quote right before "we were told"? You are a coward too.

The FBI didn't clean up the WTC site, so even the description of the scene is by force second hand. And here described in an impromptu talk based on the agent's vague recollection. Very weak evidence. And you misrepresented it to boot. Enough with this nonsense.

Quote:
disproven pancake theory

Who disproved it and when? Some blogger, while dumping a ****? In your dream or in reality. Because "disproven" is a very big word.

I didn't hear any explosion. Anything could have shook that camera. People heard some noize. You calling it an "explosion" is jumping to conclusion.

You WANT to believe your ****. You WANT to believe that the US government is terminally evil. Therefore ypu are incapable of tginking straight. I think to push racism to such extreme qualufy as a mental illness.
Builder

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 01:20 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Therefore ypu are incapable of tginking straight. I think to push racism to such extreme qualufy as a mental illness.

Geebus Olly; step away from that vino bottle.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 01:23 am
@Builder,
Stay away from my dick.
Builder

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 01:39 am
For the curious, here's a video detailing the construction process of WTC 1 and 2. Massive collums on the inner core structure. The bracing panels on the joiner sections of the outer frames equally impressive.

https://youtu.be/YCspDGW4ZiM
Builder

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 01:41 am
@Olivier5,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 02:50 am
@Builder,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 04:37 am
Time for a recap on what we actually know to be factual on the physical side of the WTC collapse/s.

No steel-framed high-rise structure has ever been destroyed by fire damage, before, or since, September 11th, 2001.

Despite being warned by the secret services of several other nations, about an impending attack on US infrastructure, the Bush administration took no affirmative action, and denied having been told of an impending strike, by anyone.

The day before the 911, Donald Rumsfeldt admitted to not knowing where 2.3 trillion dollars had gone from Pentagon accounting. The govt failed to mention the huge loss after that time.

The new owner of the WTC complex, a Mr Silverstein, had taken out insurance cover that covered a terrorist attack, shortly after buying the property. His brokers claimed that there were two individual terrorist strikes against his property, and he won two claims, despite the govt identifying the terrorists as coming from one source; The Saudis.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 09:50 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
"In certain instances, firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of 3000 to 4000 degrees, we were told . . ."

You're being dishonest again. You've included a second "we were told" at the end of the quote you copied. He only said it once. Here, I've transcribed the pertinent segment:

"The things of interest that we'd find would be some of the parts of the plane embedded in the cars and in places in which you just wouldn't expect. Um, a part of the fins off one of the turbines off one of the engines was actually found embedded in one of the engine blocks of one of the cars. But I think the most unique thing about this investigation has just been the unbelievable damage; the levels of heat in which in certain instances firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of three to four thousand degrees, that they melted a steel revolver down into a blob of metal again . . ."

So, he is describing things they'd seen; not heard about. And he was telling what he was told about what the temperatures in the area were.
Quote:
The FBI didn't clean up the WTC site, so even the description of the scene is by force second hand.

After 9/11, 400 FBI agents from around the country were dispatched to New York to look for evidence in the ruins of the World Trade Center. But now a federal investigation reveals that, while they sifted through piles of rubble . . .

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4373627/ns/nbc_nightly_news_with_brian_williams/t/fbi-agents-took-ground-zero-souvenirs/#.WNPemoWcHIU
Quote:
Why did you stop your quote right before "we were told"?

Here is the quote I provided:

"In certain instances, firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of 3000 to 4000 degrees . . ."

You're forgetting that it was you who added the extra "we were told" into the actual quote. I left it out because it's not there. Contrary to your accusation, I left the original intact.
Quote:
Who disproved it and when? Some blogger, while dumping a ****?

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system - that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns - consisted of a grid of steel 'trusses' integrated with a concrete slab)..”

https://www.nist.gov/el/faqs-nist-wtc-towers-investigation

Quote:
You WANT to believe your ****. You WANT to believe that the US government is terminally evil. Therefore ypu are incapable of tginking straight. I think to push racism to such extreme qualufy as a mental illness.

You Want to believe that discussing the physics of 9/11 is pushing racism, and is indicative of mental illness. You're now officially off the deep end.

Quote:
You are a coward too.

No, a coward is someone who accepts degrading, secondhand hearsay directed against firefighters who lost their lives in the line of duty. That would be you. And you did it because you needed to damage their integrity and destroy their credibility in order to maintain your own integrity and credibility; and in the process, you lost both.

In videos of the collapse of the North Tower, the upper block is clearly seen dropping down without stopping. You believe that this upper block acted as a pile driver to crush the lower intact core structure below it. But if that were the case, there would have been not only a visible jolt and pause of the downward movement of the upper block, but also the destruction of the more heat-damaged upper block as it met with the lower block. As such, the collapse would have been arrested because the upper block would have been destroyed easier and faster than the intact lower block. But that's not what happened. Once the upper block is in motion, it does not slow down.

In the case of the South Tower, the upper block (according to you) tipped over the edge of the building, thereby removing the pile-driver effect which is necessary to your theory. So you claim that some collapsing floors pulled the core and perimeter columns down with them. Of course, you understand that the purpose of the core structure and perimeter columns was to support the floors; not the other way around. Right?

Now how about you tell me at what temperature steel melts. Recall that you said that cement melts at a lower temperature than steel.

And if you would, can you please produce the video that accurately shows the collapse times that you use for your own calculations? I'd like to see it.
Glennn

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 10:01 am
@Builder,
Quote:
For the curious, here's a video detailing the construction process of WTC 1 and 2. Massive collums on the inner core structure. The bracing panels on the joiner sections of the outer frames equally impressive.

https://youtu.be/YCspDGW4ZiM

That was excellent, Builder.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 02:22 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
You've included a second "we were told" at the end of the quote you copied.

Oops sorry, hadn't seen it....

Quote:
“NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse

I think they are mistaken, but it would take me a very long time to make you understand why. I don't have that much time anymore. So let's just say I disagree with them.

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 03:02 pm
A great video, covers all the deceptions/lies/fabrications of the US official government conspiracy theory.

THE ANATOMY OF A GREAT DECEPTION - Full Movie by DAVID HOOPER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v2TAiyW54Q
Olivier5

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 07:23 am
@camlok,
So.... does your vid explain who drove those planes into those buildings and why?
camlok

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 10:35 am
@Olivier5,
No, it addresses the science, Olivier, something you might want to consider.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 10:47 am
@Olivier5,
I started this thread for them to fully explain their theory of what actually happened...

https://able2know.org/topic/375626-1

... they got nothing.
camlok

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:35 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I don't accept hearsay.

All you ever do is hearsay.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:50 am
@camlok,
Ha ha ha ha ha...

Unlike you, I was THERE in lower Manhattan that day... I know a few things about 9/11 by DIRECT OBSERVATION. E.g. I saw the disorganization of the heroized firefighters with my own eyes. Not that I blame them but I know that for a fact. No hearsay whatsoever here. I also heard the fall of the north tower, and heard no explosions during or before it...

I also know Afghanistan very well, from direct personal experience. I know for a fact that some Islamists in the country changed their aim after the fall of the USSR and started to focus on the US. They explained it to me in 1989: "We broke the USSR. Now it's the USA'S turn."
camlok

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:52 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
Leslie Robertson said he saw a little river of steel flowing.

Yes, he most surely did.

"And they pulled out a big block of concrete, and there was like a little river of steel flowing ... "
- Leslie Robertson, SE
WTC Structural Engineer
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:53 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I started this thread for them to fully explain their theory of what actually happened...

https://able2know.org/topic/375626-1

... they got nothing.

Of course. I've been on the present thread for a while. I know they got nothing whatsoever.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:55 am
@Olivier5,
That's hearsay, from a known prevaricator of gigantic proportions.

Edmund McNally phoned his wife Liz twice following the
[WTC 2] aircraft impact. Mr McNally said in his second phone call "Liz, this was a terrorist attack. I can hear explosions below me." [NY Times]

Tom Elliott, WTC 2 survivor: They saw only two firemen going up. They told them there had been an explosion near the 60th floor. [csmonitor]

Kim White, WTC 1 survivor: "We got down as far as the 74th floor ... Then there was another explosion, so we left again by the stairwell." [People]
Olivier5

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 12:03 pm
@camlok,
These explosions were probably the planes hitting the towers.