The Physics of 911

camlok

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 11:31 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5, the known prevaricator of gigantic proportions, speaks more prevarications.

===============

Lou Cacchioli, Firefighter in WTC 1: At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor ... "Tommy Hetzel was with me and everybody else also gets out of the elevator when it stops on the 24th floor," said Cacchioli, "There was a huge amount of smoke. Tommy and I had to go back down the elevator for tools and no sooner did the elevators close behind us, we heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb. It was such a loud noise, it knocked off the lights and stalled the elevator.

"Luckily, we weren't caught between floors and were able to pry open the doors. People were going crazy, yelling and screaming. And all the time, I am crawling low and making my way in the dark with a flashlight to the staircase and thinking Tommy is right behind me. "I somehow got into the stairwell and there were more people there. When I began to try and direct down, another huge explosion like the first one hits. This one hits about two minutes later, although it's hard to tell, but I'm thinking, 'Oh. My God, these bastards put bombs in here like they did in 1993!' [Arctic Beacon]

----------------------

The same firefighter, Lou Cacchioli, was asked to testify to the 911 Omission
Commission. Here's his views on it.

==================

[Firefighter Louie] Cacchioli was called to testify privately [before the 9/11 Commission], but walked out on several members of the committee before they finished, feeling like he was being interrogated and cross-examined rather than simply allowed to tell the truth about what occurred in the north tower on 9/11. "My story was never mentioned in the final report [PDF download] and I felt like I was being put on trial in a court room," said Cacchioli. "I finally walked out. They were trying to twist my words and make the story fit only what they wanted to hear. All I wanted to do was tell the truth and when they wouldn't let me do that, I walked out. ... It was a disgrace to everyone, the victims and the family members who lost loved ones. I don't agree with the 9/11 Commission. The whole experience was terrible." [Arctic Beacon]
Olivier5

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 12:10 am
@camlok,
Again, this cannot be a demolition-type explosions triggering the collapse... or the guy wouldn't be here to talk about it. He would be under the rubble. Logic, anyone?
camlok

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 12:25 am
@Olivier5,
Not at all. The explosions covered a long period of time. Pre-weakening was being done.

Willie Rodriguez described explosions in the basement areas where he and other "janitorial/service staff" had gathered before the plane hit. He described a man, a co-worker, coming out of a basement room with the skin hanging off his arms and face, all burnt.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 05:27 am
@camlok,
"Pre-weakening"? That's rich.
camlok

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 08:46 am
@Olivier5,
You are so woefully ignorant on so much of 911 that you really ought not to be castigating others. You, and the great scientist, farmerman, ignore the voluminous examples of things/events that simply could not have happened. You ignore the many firemen, 128, who gave testimony regarding explosions.

Everything that you state is "rich", rich in BS, deep BS.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 09:00 am
@camlok,
But aren't you ignoring my own testimony here? I was there; i can testify to a number of things.... I also ask important questions about the planes, questions which you systematically ignore.

I guess you don't really care about what happened on 9/11 that much.

What you REALLY care for is spewing hatred and abuse at America, and what better way to do that than calling them the authors of 9/11? It's like saying the polar bears are responsible for global warming, or the Jews were responsible for the holocaust... Adding insult to injury is bound to hurt, right?

Unfortunately, we all know you're phoney. Nobody takes you seriously here, not even me. I'm just toying with you for the fun of it.
camlok

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 10:37 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
But aren't you ignoring my own testimony here? I was there; i can testify to a number of things.... I also ask important questions about the planes, questions which you systematically ignore.

Not at all. You are not a fireman. You can't honestly testify to anything because you are so blinded by, I don't know what, that you can't see the many absolute impossibilities that are put right in front of your face.

"Da planes, da planes" - you sound like the little guy on Fantasy Island, which is definitely what you inhabit.

Say what you want about the planes. You, like all the other science deniers, know s++t about the planes. Pilots for 911Truth are experts about planes and their knowledge and expertise and research shows the planes are a highly suspicious part of the 911 fable.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 10:38 am
@camlok,
Woo Hoo! Finally!

I think this means that you don't believe that any airplanes actually struck the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11!

Can I move this fact over to the "What Actually Happened on 9/11" Thread?

This is a very slow process, but I think we are getting somewhere!
camlok

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 10:38 am
@Olivier5,
You sound like that Oralloy fellow, rant rant rant but never says anything. He too disappeared from these conversations; he, like so many other cowards, knows that the official fable is utter nonsense.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 10:39 am
@maxdancona,
You can do whatever you want, Max.

"I think this means that you don't believe that any airplanes actually struck the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11!"

You make a lot of wild assumptions.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 10:47 am
@camlok,
I am not making any assumptions. I keep asking this simple question directly. You keep refusing to answer it. It is a very straightforward question, and it is pretty important to understanding what happened.

You seemed to have finally answered the question. This made me very happy since getting a straight answer from you on any topic has been rather difficult.

.... but now you seem to be taking it back. Sigh.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 10:49 am
@camlok,
Quote:
You are not a fireman.

The firemen were part and parcel of the response, and therefore cannot be objective about 9/11.

Quote:
you are so blinded by, I don't know what,

The reason I don't buy your BS is precisely that I am not blinded by your hatred of anything American.
camlok

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 10:54 am
@maxdancona,
Answer it yourself. Ask others to answer it. What is your obsession with this one question? Why would my opinion about something we all know little about have any measurable consequence on your thread?

I saw the same things everyone else saw, likely many many many more times than you have.

Did you hear the eyewitnesses contradicting the official story?

Quote:
Civil Engineer Jon Cole points out in his latest rapid-paced 18 minute video, 9/11 Theories: Expert vs. Expert, that many people, espousing the official account of the 9/11 WTC events and viewed as technical experts, have proposed a variety of conflicting theories as to why the WTC buildings collapsed on 9/11. What is interesting is that none of those theories supporting the Official Conspiracy Theory (OCT) obey the laws of physics or match the observed events. This innovative and well-researched video also presents a fascinating 9/11 narrative and compelling images that refute these official accounts of how the Twin Towers and WTC Building 7 came down.

Some experts admitted that there were explosions in the Twin Towers, and others said there were none -- even though there are many eyewitnesses to these explosions.
Some experts told us that fires melted steel, and others pointed out that jet fuel and office fires don’t burn hot enough to melt steel. The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) said the molten metal seen coming out of the upper floors of the buildings and found pooled at the bases of their debris was “irrelevant to the investigation of the collapse of the towers.” This material was actually molten steel or (more likely) iron – a byproduct of the incendiary “thermite”. It produces the required temperatures to melt steel and iron, which are twice as high as what office fires or jet fuel can produce.

http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/587-caught-in-their-own-web-of-contradictions.html
camlok

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 10:56 am
@Olivier5,
Right, oralloy.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 10:57 am
Here is the video.

9/11 Theories: Expert vs. Expert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ySUrEiVFIM
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 11:00 am
@camlok,
In my actually understanding of events; two jet airplanes actually hit the twin Towers of the World Trade Center on the morning on 9/11. It isn't that difficult for me to explain my understanding. I am trying to understand yours.

You haven't offered any narrative that makes sense.
camlok

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 11:06 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You haven't offered any narrative that makes sense.

You, and most others, are not listening. Nor did you have time to watch the video, and then you make these ludicrous comments that it makes no sense. How could you know when you won't look at the evidence?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 11:10 am
Molten/vaporized steel means that there were no hijackers.

WTC7 free fall means that there were no hijackers.

Twin towers accelerating collapses means that there were no hijackers.

... times multiples means that there were no hijackers.

No hijackers blows the official story up into the same micron sized particles as the 220 acres of blown up concrete - another impossibility from gravity collapses, which means that there were no hijackers.

The planes become immaterial until it can be figured out how that portion happened.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 11:13 am
@camlok,
The planes are not immaterial at all. They are a key part of the story. If you can't answer about the planes, you have no reasonable narrative.

If you want to provide an explanation of what really happened... then you need to provide an explanation for the planes. I get that you don't believe there were hijackers. But did the planes exist? Yes.... or No,
camlok

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2017 11:24 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The planes are not immaterial at all. They are a key part of the story. If you can't answer about the planes, you have no reasonable narrative.

You can't even quote me accurately, Max. I didn't say the "planes are immaterial". I said they become immaterial when viewed against all the other impossible occurrences, which, you must note, you are ignoring.

How does steel become molten/vaporized when the alleged hijackers only had jet fuel? How do NIST/official supporters get away with denying reality and focusing on a distraction?

Answer those two questions.