JOhn KERry do you really support him?

au1929

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 01:48 pm
THINK INK.

If taxes, the economy and Iraq aren't enough to tip the balance, maybe undecided voters should look carefully at the handwriting of President Bush and Sen. John Kerry.
Or so says handwriting expert Sheila Kurtz, who calls herself the "chief graphology officer" of Pilot Pen Corporation.

"I call it brainwriting," Kurtz told Lowdown yesterday. "It's not really your handwriting. Your thoughts start in the cortex of your brain, and they travel down your nerve endings to wherever you hold the pen. It gives marvelous clues to personality."

Dubya's handwriting, said Kurtz, has "open O's and A's, slants to the right and has 'tenacity hooks' - a hook at the end of the letters."

The hooks mean that "once his mind is made up, he tends to stick to his mind-set," Kurtz said. "His approach to ideas is neither deep nor probing - we call them surface writers, surface thinkers."

She added: "He sometimes has what we call 'needlepoint letters,' and that means he can pick up information, but his single-mindedness draws him back."

Kerry's scrawl, on the other hand, "has downstrokes that are very strong. Occasionally, some letters intertwine with the next row of writing. When that happens, it's better for a person like this to take one idea, check it off and then move onto the next. It's not that he's flip-flopping, it's that he has a lot of ideas."

So which candidate is Kurtz signing on with?

"After I did this analysis, I was sure - but I won't put it into this article. If you feel Kerry comes out stronger, well, those are the traits that I found

The handwriting expert is spot on.
Bush, shallow and stubborn

Kerry, Thoughtful reasoning and intelligent.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 01:59 pm
So, 62 posts later, did anyone profess a deep belief in Kerry?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:11 pm
McGentrix wrote:

Yeah...several people!

Weren't you here?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:26 pm
McG
Stay awake and keep up with the program.
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:29 pm
McGentrix wrote:

A couple. It did make me feel a little better.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:35 pm
John Kerry is the most liberal senator in office, even moreso than Kennedy or Clinton.

He's a horrible candidate, a knee-jerk nomination from a party that has lost its center, and its ability to govern.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:37 pm
cjhsa wrote:
John Kerry is the most liberal senator in office, even moreso than Kennedy or Clinton.

He's a horrible candidate, a knee-jerk nomination from a party that has lost its center, and its ability to govern.

Even if that were true...all of it...

...he still would be an infinitely better choice than the incompetent moron now in the office.

And it isn't even true!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:38 pm
Which part isn't true?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:40 pm
The first sentence is a statement of fact.

The second sentence is MO of him.
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:44 pm
McGentrix wrote:

I went back and counted, we have 3 and one who would vote for satan.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:46 pm
You people say liberal as if it is a curse. Maybe I should remind you that Liberals and democrates gave us Social Security, Medicare, Unions and all the social programs that we take for granted.
That said better a Liberal than that religiously driven freak in the White House.
0 Replies

cannistershot

au1929 wrote:
McG
Stay awake and keep up with the program.

He is trying to make a point, you keep with the program. You were the satan voter not Kerry suporter.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thanks Cannistershot.
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:48 pm
au1929 wrote:
You people say liberal as if it is a curse. Maybe I should remind you that Liberals and democrates gave us Social Security, Medicare, Unions and all the social programs that we take for granted.
That said better a Liberal than that religiously driven freak in the White House.

You are right, another reason that I don't like liberals they take my money and give it to someone else so they don't have to work. Thank you liberals!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:48 pm
au1929 wrote:

Bwaaaahahahahahahah! Now that's funny! Very Happy
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:51 pm
Again Better Satan than his disciple Bush. No use going to the middle man. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:55 pm
au1929 wrote:
Again Better Satan than his disciple Bush. No use going to the middle man. Evil or Very Mad

Oh never mind. It's not worth it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:57 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Which part isn't true?

He is not the most liberal senator in office...even if some organizations want to paint him that way.

He is not a horrible candidate...he is a reasonable, intelligent, deep thinking individual who is proving to be a much more forbidable candidate than the moron and his handlers expected. In fact, so much so...that he is going to win.

He is not the product of a knee-jerk nomination. He entered primaries and won the right to be the candidate.

Nor has the (Democratic) party lost its center or its ability to govern. The center is still there (and energized)...and during the next four years, you will see that they CAN govern.

But... in fairness to cj...he/she did get all the capitalizations correct...and almost all of the spacing between words.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 02:57 pm
cjhsa wrote
Quote:

Bwaaaahahahahahahah! Now that's funny!

No wonder you are voting for Bush. :wink:
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 03:00 pm
cannistershot wrote:
au1929 wrote:

You are right, another reason that I don't like liberals they take my money and give it to someone else so they don't have to work. Thank you liberals!
0 Replies