A conversation gone wrong.. I need thoughts!

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:12 am
I was talking with my partner about cumming inside of me. My partner asked me (in regards to all my past relationships) if there was a chance I couldn't get pregnant would I let the people I was with cum inside me. I said yeah I guess so. I know how it sounds but that wasn't what I meant. I tried to explain to my partner that that's not what I meant, but they don't understand. I told my partner that yes my previous relationships before my partnered potentially could of cum inside of me, but I wouldn't of let it happen, is what I meant. My partner and I have talked about this before and I told them that I wouldn't let anyone cum inside me. Having the risk of pregnancy not being there doesn't change how I feel about my past relationships cumming inside me. I wouldn't let it happen either way. How do I explain the answer of yeah I guess when I meant yeah I guess they could cum inside me, but I wouldn't let them. My partner won't believe that's what I meant. I need help...how do I explain that to my partner?

jespah

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:43 am
@xoslaughterxo,
Stop talking about your past relationships in such excruciating detail. No good can ever come of that.

But hey, the can of worms has been opened. So here's an idea. Just say I never wanted them to. Period, end of story. Then move onto some other topic.
xoslaughterxo

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 11:56 am
@jespah,
Yes no good can ever come of it but it was brought up and it has been multiple times. My partner doesn't agree with my past because I have had more sexual partners. It's not a ridiculous number but they don't agree with what I've done in my past. I've told my partner I wouldn't of let them and that saying yeah I guess wasn't what I meant. I can't get through to them that thats not what I meant. It isn't as easy as saying I never wanted them to. I obviously messed up my words and my partner took it seriously. We've even had that conversation before. I just don't know what to say to make them realize that's not what I meant.
jespah

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:11 pm
@xoslaughterxo,
Then he has issues. It's the past. It's done and dusted.
xoslaughterxo

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:15 pm
@jespah,
I agree their insecurities sometimes get the best of them, but I'm trying to make this work between my partner and I. To do so I need to figure out a way for them to understand that isn't what I meant.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:36 pm
For approximately the first 40 or so years of my life, the word commonly used about orgasms (especially in the context of male ejaculation) was spelled 'come'. 'I'm coming!' moaned guys (and gals) in saucy books. Some time around the millennium, it all changed. All of a sudden that awful ugly 'cum' spelling arrived. Why? I'd dump any gal who wrote it that way, I promise you.
xoslaughterxo

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:42 pm
@centrox,
A lot of people wouldn't understand the context if it weren't spelled that way. I don't need an input on spelling. This is a discussion post not a post to criticize my spelling. I'm asking for help not whether or not come or cum is spelled correctly.
Iouman

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:44 pm
@xoslaughterxo,
Your partner needs to grow up.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 12:49 pm
Aren't you really trying to tell this person that they are very special to you? Then say that. No need to talk about your past sexual acts.

PS hope you are not only practicing safe sex but also preventing unwanted pregnancy.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2017 01:47 pm
@xoslaughterxo,
xoslaughterxo wrote:
I don't need an input on spelling. This is a discussion post not a post to criticize my spelling. I'm asking for help not whether or not come or cum is spelled correctly.

This is an open web site; it's a free world; I can post what I like.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2017 12:42 am
@xoslaughterxo,
One moment,

Are you trying to minimise his insecurities, or propogate them? His insecurities are not about you. They are about him.

Talking about 'what you might have allowed if #### existed', and him getting mad over the answer is a ridiculous situation for any person to find themself in. And catering to such immature behaviour isn't going to help solve the problem.

By the way, I don't think he misunderstood your answer - rather, I don't think you understand the nature of his question (which was a hypothetical about an alternate past for you), or his anger (in response to your answer - but something that never actually happened), nor the insecurity that would cause it to arise (which is all about his issues, rather than yours)

Don't buy into this sort of world. It's toxic to him, and it's toxic to you.
0 Replies