my

God

Laughing

OK lemme go back and fix that.

There, done. Should work now.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 07:35 pm
I, err, must have repasted that URL for the "Gus sightings" pic instead of the one for TNR article .. :blush:

But go back and you'll find the proper thing linked in now.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 08:07 pm
I can pull the pic if it's bugging you dude. It lightened me up just enough to keep my knuckles from going white reading about Rania al-Baz. This is what I'm talking about. We can't stop every man in any country from doing this sh!t... but we can damn sure stop them from doing it twice.

http://physique.paris.iufm.fr/tice/2002/revolu2/images/guillotine.jpg

This is NOT a culture thing (or more accurately, I couldn't care less who thinks it is.) And oh yes we can and should do something about it:
Each and every societal institution that condones such behavior, whether Church or State, needs an overhaul. By that I mean either change your ways or you:
1. Do no business with the United States until such time as you at least try to bring the perpetrators of these "crimes against humanity" to justice.
2. Are subject to getting your ass handed to you by the full military might of the United States, at any given moment, with no warning whatsoever. Believe it. I don't believe we'd really have to change to many regimes before the rest decided to change themselves.

Well, it almost lightened me up. God I hate violence against women and children. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 09:54 pm
What ever happened to good old conservative values like the rule of thumb?

Damn liberals.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 10:52 pm
Adopt their stratgy... John Kerry could pick up a big stick and become a sultan billionaire! Teresa would never need to work a job again.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 10:58 pm
I think men beat their wives in the US too they are not just so open and frank about it. There is need for a moral change all around.
0 Replies