Taking Rx at different time of day

ferrous

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2003 01:54 pm
New Haven
My wife suffers from GERD (Gastro-Esophagus Reflux Disorder.) The Lansoprozole helps significantly is nutralizing the stomach acids that is eating away at her Esophagus.

The medicine, that was causing the most stomach distress, was the Fosomax for her Osteoperosis. She has been taken off of this drug, for awhile, but plans to go back on it, as soon as possible.

Mis-medicating ones self and the associated denial, along with the increasing dependence of others is an early stage in the process of growing old. We call it "Dignity over Despair."
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2003 01:57 pm
First time I heard that term, "Dignity over Despare." I like it, now if I can only remember it! Wink LOL c.i.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2003 02:02 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
I tried and tried, but I'm a great failure at too many fixed schedules for every day. I have that type of personality that doesn't like fixed habits. c.i.

c.i. - what rot! Razz You're the person who has the same breakfast every day, wears the same clothes..... Twisted Evil c'mon, now!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2003 02:26 pm
margo, Hey, my wife and I went to the coffee shop, and I added a glazed donut to my menu. Same clothes? Now, you have "me" confused! LOL c.i.
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2003 10:59 pm
Ferrous<

I know your wife must feel blessed to have a caring man such as you for her husband.

Your story of "Dignity in Despair" is inspirational.
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2003 11:03 pm
"Dignity over Despair."

Please excuse the typo.

Embarrassed Embarrassed
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 06:36 am
glazed donuts?

Too much sugar and fat! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 11:57 am
A glazed donut about two or three times a year is okay. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 02:28 pm
I'll have 3 too! Razz
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 02:34 pm
As a matter of fact, we have on of the very best donut shops here in Santa Clara called "Stans." If any of you ever get to this area, I'll be happy to take you there for coffee and donuts. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Tue 11 Feb, 2003 02:35 pm
Will you be paying? Razz
0 Replies