Wth Do I do?

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 09:37 pm
So I recently had a problem, and I came to this website to seek advice, and there was wonderful advice on the subject given, but before I could execute said action, My crush figured I had a crush on her. Instead of asking me to my face, she invited me to the fair, and after I left and left the fun to her friends, they all discussed the matter. About a week of trying to get close to her, I was confronted by a friend of both of ours(I'd known him for two years prior, she did three) confronted me about the subject to my face. I panicked and tried to object, and eventually I convinced him no, and he told me that my crush was theorizing that I had a crush on her. I decided to stay consistent and tell her the same, and just be friends(It was already crossing my mind anyways because she was only into older guys, I was about a year younger). I went through, and eventually the awkwardness passed and we became really good friends. Two weeks later it was as if it had never happened, and I was pretty much over her. As I said, as far as friends of about two months go, we wee pretty strong.
Three weeks passed after that and I began talking to another girl I met, and she was pretty cool. I don't know if I was replacing my original crush with her, but I didn't care. Soon after THAT, my old crush/friend and I were talking after theater practice one day. That's when she asked the question: 'who do you like?' I told her, she told me who she liked, more time passed. I grew to really like this girl. My old crush kept giving me advice on what to do, and I wasn't taking it, my last two attempts at this whole girlfriend thing ended in disaster or near disaster.
Then, Disney World happened. We exchanged snapchats, and I didn't even hang out with her, and we only snapped enough to keep up a three-day streak, but I liked her even more once I got to see some of the laid-back, outside of school side of her, even for 5-10 seconds at a time, two to three times a day on a 6-inch screen phone.
Anyways, after Disney World, I decided to actually make a move, and I began 'setting things up' as everyone suggested me to do, but then I got bad news. One day, during break, I wanted to be in peace and quiet so I could listen/practice a piece of music, so I headed to the band room for break.
I get there, I'm practicing, she walks in. We say our hi's, she sits down and opens her laptop, she's talking to her friends. As I was doing my thing and she was doing hers, I overheard her ask the fill-in band director(our last one retired) about music-dedicated schools in Washington D.C..
She was moving. At that point, I got really depressed, to a point I hadn't reached except for a year before that happened, and I thought about killing myself again. Now, Eventually, I convinced myself that she wasn't dying, just moving halfway across the country, but it didn't help as much as intended.
Do here's the question: Am I being dramatic? Paranoid? Or do I have A right to be either? Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience of this 3195-word paragraph. Either way, what should I do about the situation? Wait 'till college to pursue a relationship? post college? Thank you in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 482 • Replies: 2
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 11:13 pm
@Questionnaire human,
There is nothin you can do - she's moving and that's that!
You can be sad about it, depressed for a while, but then snap out of it
and move on with your life just like everyone else does too!
Good luck!
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2017 07:06 am
Just asking a question about a school doesn't mean she's moving.

Besides you really dont have a relationship with her. Its mostly in your mind.

0 Replies