I can't find a guy without online dating?

pindy

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 08:27 pm
Is online dating for losers? I know I am young at the age of 21 but I can't help but to feel so sad, have low self esteem, and feel unattractive because I haven't met a guy or a guy has never asked me out or wanted to date me. I feel like I am always surrounded by guys that aren't interested in me at all or guys who don't want to get to know me. People always talk about meeting a guy but I feel like I would never find a guy who is interested in me without online dating. As a result, I just feel like a loser. ):

blatham

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 08:41 pm
@pindy,
No, online dating is not for "losers" (horrible word that one). I know a good number of intelligent, interesting and quite normal women who have met and dated fellows through such services. As always, prudence is wise but it isn't difficult to do online dating and maintain a prudent approach (which one normally does at a party or pub or whatever in any case).
CoastalRat

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 07:58 am
@pindy,
If you lived in SC, I would introduce you to my son. lol

Seriously though, online dating is fine. Does not make you a loser. (I too hate that word being used in this context.) Anyway, as long as you are careful, don't worry about doing the online thing. But also go out with friends. Put yourself in situations where you might meet other people. Join a club. If you like getting out and walking, then join a hiking club. I bet single guys going for a hike with a newbie single girl would gladly take you under their wing and make friends. Anyway, you get the idea.

Someone will come along. And if all else fails, move to South Carolina and I'll set you up with my son. lol

Good luck.
0 Replies

KeneErdogan

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2017 08:54 pm
@blatham,
Thank you guy for your good suggestion. My thought and yours are same.
0 Replies