John Kerry's Military Discharge

cannistershot

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 03:28 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Sorry Frank, I forgot. Which branch did you say you served in?

I was in the Strategic Air Command during the 1050's.

I never saw action....and I am damn happy I didn't.
There was no Strategic Air Command in the 1050's.

Sorry, Baldimo...I didn't realize you were quite so ignorant.

There most assuredly was a SAC in the 1950's...and I was stationed on several SAC bases during that time. My date of entry into service was 4/11/54 and I served active duty until 11/28/57.

Thank you ever so much for calling the typo to my attention.

Quote:
So you would be a scum-sucking hypocrite then for questioning Bush service and for calling other vets scum suckers.

Really! With reasoning like that...I'm surprised you are not a shoemaker.

Quote:
Being in the military myself, I would love to see the full "record" of Kerry's service.

Look up the words non sequitur in a dictionary!

Quote:
Why has no one in the press sought Kerry's record through the freedom of information act? Could it be because he has the press in his pocket not to question his service?

Aha...so you think Kerry has the press in his pocket. Lucky for you, you are more ignorant than I thought.

Quote:
Your candidate is a fraud a phony a war criminal and a back stabbing son-of-a-b*tch.

My, my. And coming from a guy who is supporting a moron who ran away from service when it was his turn. My, my, my.

Please explain how Bush ran or "ducked" and Clinton didn't.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 03:31 pm
cannistershot wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

There most assuredly was a SAC in the 1950's...and I was stationed on several SAC bases during that time. My date of entry into service was 4/11/54 and I served active duty until 11/28/57.

Quote:
So you would be a scum-sucking hypocrite then for questioning Bush service and for calling other vets scum suckers.

Quote:
Being in the military myself, I would love to see the full "record" of Kerry's service.

Quote:
Why has no one in the press sought Kerry's record through the freedom of information act? Could it be because he has the press in his pocket not to question his service?

Aha...so you think Kerry has the press in his pocket. Lucky for you, you are more ignorant than I thought.

Quote:
Your candidate is a fraud a phony a war criminal and a back stabbing son-of-a-b*tch.

My, my. And coming from a guy who is supporting a moron who ran away from service when it was his turn. My, my, my.

And precisely why should I do that...since I have never intimated in any way that "Clinton didn't?"
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2004 03:34 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
cannistershot wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

And precisely why should I do that...since I have never intimated in any way that "Clinton didn't?"

I'm shocked to see you admit that, I don't think that either of them ducked but I always seem to get some crazy arguement about how it was different for Clinton since his family was a poor and from Ark. I have a new respect for you.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 09:26 am
cannistershot wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
cannistershot wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm shocked to see you admit that, I don't think that either of them ducked but I always seem to get some crazy arguement about how it was different for Clinton since his family was a poor and from Ark. I have a new respect for you.

Not sure of your reasoning here, Cannister.

I am saying that both ducked service...and that I never suggested that Clinton didn't.

You seem to be saying that neither ducked.

In any case, I appreciate the fact that you are respectful of the fact that I do not toe some arbitrary line. I am a registered Independent, not a Democrat; and I describe myself as an iconoclast, not a liberal.
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 04:32 pm
Just wanted to know where you stand.
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 05:02 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
I describe myself as an iconoclast, not a liberal.

What does that amount to, politics wise?
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 05:02 pm
Besides considering Bush an incompetent moron I mean.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 07:56 pm
Einherjar wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
I describe myself as an iconoclast, not a liberal.

What does that amount to, politics wise?

On a continuum with very liberal being a 1 and very conservative being a 10...

...I would be found at point "p."

I hope that helps. :wink:
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 06:10 am
Sorry it doesn't. I tried looking it up, but all it says is that it is a person who likes to vandalise religious objects. I can't seem to find any political movement bearing that name.
0 Replies