attract a transgender

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 07:27 am
hey guys I'm at last grade of highschool and I've change my school and somehow I'm new there.I have made some friends and one of them is really simiular to me somehow it's like she's my double.Smile
But the main thing I want to talk about it's we notice a transgender in our school(FtM)and omg she's so hot and I guess I have crush on her...so we(me and my double) plan sth and text her with a fake account and flirt with her for 2weeks.after that she really doesn't seem that she's enjoying the conversation and it was like she want to end it as soon as possible.so we tell her that who we are and we went to school next day and show ourselves.she just say hi are you that person that was fooling me with fake account?and we say yes.And that was it!!!we were thinking she's now going to be friend with us but nothing happend.
However after 1 week it was like she is noticing us..she stares us for a long time until we look her back and she look us and she laugh really sweet..and it just seems she want to come forward and talk to us..or just say hello!but she won't!
So if you guys know any solution for this please tell me it's really annoying that I'm seeing her passion but I don't dare to step forward and talk to her..i just want some advice to how make her to come forward..

jespah

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 07:36 am
@Nastarangh,
First of all, no more using fake accounts. It's dumb and, well, fake. It's dishonest.

As for attracting her - how about treating her like, oh I dunno, like any other person?
Nastarangh

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 07:45 am
@jespah,
what you mean of a new person?we want to be ourselves..no more fake account and pretending!!😂
You know we were going to stop thinking about her but she started staring us and laugh..and walk around us..aren't these sign of having some feeling into us?!!
jespah

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 08:00 am
@Nastarangh,
Or maybe she's laughing at you. Who the hell knows, unless you have a conversation with her.
Nastarangh

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 08:04 am
@jespah,
I don't think its like she is laughing..I think she's starting to think about us..so you think the best way is talk to her?it's really hard for me😑
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 09:48 am
@Nastarangh,
Are you a mind reader - because you keep stating HER feelings without any action behind it to verify it.

Better if you two had approached her and started a conversation with her. Instead, you were sneaky and deceived her. That brings down trust.

Start over. Go up to her and ask to sit with her or something. You need to get her trust back.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 09:56 am
@Nastarangh,
Nastarangh wrote:
I don't dare to step forward and talk to her..i just want some advice to how make her to come forward..

you don't have the nerve to speak to her but want her to?

why would she want to talk to someone who doesn't have the courage to be honest?
chai2

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2017 05:33 pm
@Nastarangh,
Nastarangh wrote:

what you mean of a new person?we want to be ourselves..no more fake account and pretending!!😂

She didn't say anything about a "new" person. She said "like any other person"

If I was this other girl, I'd be very leery of you and your friends attention seeking behavior.

First off, in your post, there was no need to go into the fact you think this person is transgender, or how you connected with your friend, etc.

You created a lot of drama, making up fake identities, laughing when this other person looks at you, and so much more.

If I were this other girl, I would be thinking you were making fun of me, trying to get my attention through a fake account, laughing with your friend at me when I looked at you, and so on.

I think a little growing up is in order for you.

If you are attracted to someone, you go to them directly and speak to them. Not this foolishness with your friend.
Nastarangh

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 03:04 am
@PUNKEY,
Haha I'm not a mind reader😂but the way she looks us and the way she laugh doesn't let me think in the other way😭everyone is telling us step forward and talk to her but it's hard..you know she is the most fame girl at school and all her friends are famous and popular at school!and we?we're just ordinary invisible girls😔thank you for ur advice we'll try❤❤
0 Replies

Nastarangh

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 03:10 am
@chai2,
Come on bro we didn't make fun of her and she knows it well..we told her we're in your school and she told us I wanna see you we went and saw her and just done...but suddenly after 1 or 2 weeks she started looking at us..isn't this just sign of something?I mean we were really invisible and after some weeks she SUDDENLY pay attention to us?
And for mentioning the transgender its because I live in Iran and here we hav sexual seperation and the girls and boys are seprated of each other so..
Thank you for your advice❤
0 Replies

Nastarangh

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 03:14 am
@ehBeth,
I know I'm such a coward person😭
But don't you think he doesn't pay attention to us?bcs there was an another girl keep talking to her and after a while we saw her not interested to that girl because she was really on nerve..so would you think is ok to go and just say hi and start a conversation?
Anyway thank you for you help❤
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 08:10 am
Many will use a hay bale and possibly a salt lick.
0 Replies

TooFriendly112

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 02:39 pm
Hi!

Something I've seen they do is the triangle scam. So be very careful, it might be a rape-scare or rape attempt. Maybe they try to kidnap you or limit your freedom.

/TooFriendly112
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 10:52 am
@chai2,
Unfortunately transgender people attract a lot of weirdos who fetishise them, and aren't really interested in anything other than bragging rights.

Look at the thread title, 'attract a transgender,' it reeks of prejudice and ignorance.
0 Replies