My girlfriend is STILL embarrassed about farting!!

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 04:19 am
We have been together for a year and 4 months and I probably started letting them rip after a month or so. I understand everyone's comfort levels are different but it's like come on, after almost a whole year and a half!? Sometimes she even asks me to go to the restroom to fart and spray febreeze after, it makes me feel like I can't be comfortable because she isn't. Tonight, her stomach has been making noises and when I suggested it was gas she says no it's not! I left the room and came back and it smelled like something died in there, I said omg babe I'm gonna spray and turn on the fan, I knew it was gas (in a normal tone because I have no issue with it. We're all human) she got mad and said it wasn't her and she doesn't smell anything and then blamed it on ME! she fell back asleep and continued farting again in her sleep. She woke up talking as if I didn't hear the farts. And started a random argument about nothing. I've tried to tell her that it's not an issue with me, but she continues to deny it. She's so uncomfortable with farts and it's driving me crazy. (And it has nothing to do with feeling feminine, we are lesbians and I'm feminine; she isn't)

izzythepush

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 04:21 am
Buy her a T shirt.

http://www.grindstore.com/images/product/large/28188-1-550x550.jpg
0 Replies

nacredambition

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 05:00 am
Quote:
we are lesbians and I'm feminine; she isn't

Can you put your hand on your heart and say that you are absolutely certain it wasn't queefing?
0 Replies

centrox

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 05:34 am
I don't think the farts are the real issue here.
PUNKEY

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 10:00 am
People fart in front of other people they care for because:

1) I am so comfortable with you that I know you will accept me and whatever my body does.

2) I don't care about you and so I'm "going to let it rip" in front of you, so what?

0 Replies

dalehileman

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 06:04 pm
@LadyC116,
I was gonna respond, Lady I'm still snickering tho less a profile it's not clear whether you're Lady or Guy

'til (Oh gosh, that s/b (should be) 'until' I read that last parentheticalizadition

For adequate response will have to reread a few times....unless you'd rather I not...
0 Replies

Krumple

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 06:15 pm
@LadyC116,
LadyC116 wrote:

We have been together for a year and 4 months and I probably started letting them rip after a month or so. I understand everyone's comfort levels are different but it's like come on, after almost a whole year and a half!? Sometimes she even asks me to go to the restroom to fart and spray febreeze after, it makes me feel like I can't be comfortable because she isn't. Tonight, her stomach has been making noises and when I suggested it was gas she says no it's not! I left the room and came back and it smelled like something died in there, I said omg babe I'm gonna spray and turn on the fan, I knew it was gas (in a normal tone because I have no issue with it. We're all human) she got mad and said it wasn't her and she doesn't smell anything and then blamed it on ME! she fell back asleep and continued farting again in her sleep. She woke up talking as if I didn't hear the farts. And started a random argument about nothing. I've tried to tell her that it's not an issue with me, but she continues to deny it. She's so uncomfortable with farts and it's driving me crazy. (And it has nothing to do with feeling feminine, we are lesbians and I'm feminine; she isn't)

My advice. If it's no big deal to you. Then let it go. You know it bugs her yet you insist on pushing it in her face.

Imagine you have an insecurity and every morning she points it out to you. It would get annoying really quick.

So if it's really no big deal to you then stop making it a big deal.
chai2

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 07:45 pm
@Krumple,
Exactly.

LadyC116 is just being bossy.
0 Replies

Blondie31

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 12:32 am
Ive been married for 10 years.....and still dont fart in front of my husband!!
izzythepush

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 03:40 am
@Blondie31,
I'm glad you wait your turn.
dalehileman

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 11:57 am
@izzythepush,
At risk of rep, love all you guys, said he as he....
0 Replies

thack45

Sat 21 Jan, 2017 06:26 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm glad you wait your turn.

https://audiosex.pro/styles/default/xenforo/my_smilies/drummer.gif
izzythepush

Sat 21 Jan, 2017 06:51 am
@thack45,
It's an old gag.

Quote:
By 9.30 that evening back at the Great House dinner was finished, and the Rawlinsons and their guests lolled over the blancmange or sprawled back blown out, picking their teeth.

"That was inedible muck and there wasn’t enough of it, blech".

The curry lay heavy on Sir Henry’s stomach like a royal corgi. "Buuuurp".

"I say, how dare you belch in fwont of my wife" squeaked Lord Portly.

Henry yawned. "Sorry old man I didn’t realise it was her turn".

This ungracious rejoinder left Lord Portly stupefied as Dr Watson and to cover his befuddlement he helped himself to a liberal glass of Entre deux Legs.

"If I had all the money I’d spent on drink" observed Henry, "I’d spend it on drink".

Do you know, though I say it myself, I can identify almost any wine from any part of the globe. Lady Philippa, herself already nicely irrigated with horizontal lubricant leered appreciatively across at her husband.

"Oh really" said Henry heaving himself to his feet "then there’s something rather special might like you to try. If you’ll excuse me I’ll just pop down to the catacombs". He left the company abuzz with expectation and in a few minutes returned with a brimming tumbler of amber fluid essence. "I’ve a notion this one’s going to fox you. He glanced meaningfully at Florrie and put his finger to his lips. Florrie understanding immediately went "blibblabbliblabibble".

Lord Portly took the proffered glass and sniffed with deep concentration. "Aah, unusual bouquet" he declared "decidedly not Fwench". He held it up to the light "Mmmh a twifle cloudy, it’s a very fwesh little fellow". Then, with closed eyes he took a large mouthful, swilling it noisily through his teeth, and swallowed. "Yes yes, very fresh 1978 and its… Good grief its… bleeeargh".

Lady Philippa looked aghast as Lord Tarquin Portly spat violently into his finger bowl.

"Well" said Henry, gleefully tugging at his jowl "now you know what it is old bean, question is whose is it ha".

http://sansun.co.uk/Vivian%20Stanshall%20script.htm
0 Replies

xgendercamboy

Wed 15 Nov, 2017 08:23 pm
@LadyC116,
This is usually the result of fatty foods, oily foods, junk food and spicy food. Reduce the intake of these and problem solved. Hope this helps you
0 Replies

SDgregs

Thu 16 Nov, 2017 09:45 pm
@LadyC116,
I am so sorry but, I did have a good laugh at this because I'm apparently a child and can't handle reading the word fart without getting a case of the giggles.

Anyway, if it's embarrassing to her then just let her be. She'll come around or maybe...she won't and that's ok too, ya know?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Sun 7 Feb, 2021 07:47 pm
@LadyC116,
LadyC116 wrote:

I wonder if Disney will adapt this into an animated musical. Josh Gad could be the comic relief AKA the talking butthole of the princess.
0 Replies

canweeee

Mon 8 Feb, 2021 12:59 pm
@LadyC116,
i think having one shred of mystery and not being attached are some of the most important parts of each relationship man !!! its not such a bad idea to have some mysteries Very Happy
0 Replies

itsmejerry04

Tue 9 Feb, 2021 10:41 pm
@centrox,
Hahaha. Too shallow
0 Replies