Soros Panicking

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 04:36 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40wQu7JZwdc

farmerman

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 06:47 pm
@gungasnake,
Alex Jones is the biggest denier of the moon landings (could it be that the king of conspiracists is himself a Russian agent?).

Think hes got any credibility at all?
lmur

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 09:34 pm
@farmerman,
I seem to recall when you and gunga shared a love of a few /some thing(s) Russian. Ah, simpler times!
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 11:57 pm
Alex is on someone's payroll.

Might be the obvious ones.

I understand where some people get the funding to do what they want to do, but who pays this Alex dude?

McGentrix

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 12:42 am
@farmerman,
The National Enquirer is allso a conspiracy rag. Doesn't mean it's wrong.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 01:02 am
@Builder,
Jones´ operation appears to be self sustaining at this juncture. He has his own line of products.
Builder

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 01:10 am
@gungasnake,
Really? What kind of products?
farmerman

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 06:17 am
@Builder,
mostly 5 lb cans of BULLSHIT STEW
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 06:32 am
I see farmerman hasn´t gotten over it yet and, from what I read at least, some of the snowflakes haven´t stopped crying and sobbing long enough to eat or sleep since the election. Alex Jones had it right all the way, 100%, a tidal wave so vast that all the fraud and cheating the dems could perpetrate was not enough to to prevent a DT win which was still massive. And every single one of the MSM pundits and fake pollsters missed it.

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 06:42 am
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 07:03 am
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 02:36 pm
I'd still like to know what kind of "products" does the Alex Jones franchise sell.

Michael Moore also predicted the election results, but then I'm hearing that he's trying to sway the EC vote by promising to pay any fines incurred on the EC voters if they changed their vote to HRC. I didn't bother to check into that claim, because he would have needed a lot of dissenters.

My original problem with Jones wasn't so much the content (all propaganda must carry elements of truth) as much as with his style. I'm sure there's plenty of people who do appreciate his methodology, but I prefer to hear facts in a rather deadpan, cool and calm delivery. Jones always sounds like he's a sports commentator of a tied match with minutes to go.

It's not just annoying, but often completely out of synch with the content he's yammering about.

So, about those "products" Jones is hawking. Can you describe some for us?
farmerman

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 02:56 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
(all propaganda must carry elements of truth)
why is that a fact???
Ever hear of"The Big Lie" ? In this propognda line the entire story is just a made-up tale to serve as the basis for some policy decision from the despot.

farmerman

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 02:59 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
So, about those "products" Jones is hawking. Can you describe some for us?
Perhaps youre not familiar with gungasnake's MO. He seeks out pieces of really crap "evidence" or some **** like the above. He will defend it very briefly and then disappear. Mainly because he's got one trick and is unaable to conduct a careful analysis of his clips.
Builder

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 03:06 pm
@farmerman,
So, those 5 lb cans of stew? LOL.

I really can't see a Jones franchise in food being a good startup, but then, there's plenty of dupes out there in wonderland.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 03:11 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ever hear of"The Big Lie" ?

I have heard speeches claiming that the bigger the lie, the easier it is to push.

But in this age of disinformation and Fake News ™ , it's always good to have something solid to fall back on, whether that's a wall of idiots, or some mace in the face photos.

Saw one this morning, where the same Syrian girl is shown in the hands of three rescuers, and the BS was that CNN is using the three images in three separate stories. Turns out the child was being passed from man to man to clear her from the debris safely.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 04:16 pm
Alex Jones Products...

www.infowarsstore.com
Builder

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2017 06:58 pm
@gungasnake,
LOL. Thanks for the chuckles.

My faith in humanity has been restored.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 07:47 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:

Saw one this morning, where the same Syrian girl is shown in the hands of three rescuers, and the BS was that CNN is using the three images in three separate stories. Turns out the child was being passed from man to man to clear her from the debris safely.

Yeah, that story you read about it being the same Syrian girl all those three times was BS. Maybe you should start applying your skepticism about mainstream media reporting to the 'niche' media you read as well.

Fact Check: Eva Bartlett’s claims about Syrian children
farmerman

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 10:15 am
@nimh,
I get a kick from the several Tronald Dumpter's who accuse mainline mwdia but quickly accept the bullshit and seld published blogspots that claim to be FACT.
0 Replies