She betrayed Me

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 11:44 am
panzade, no worries. Past is passed and the future is what I'd like to change.

Joa, perhaps I am a little harsh (aka bitchy) sometimes. I looked back and noticed, to my shame, that it looks like I have been attacking you at almost every turn. I apologize for that. I try to never attack the person but the idea. Again, I want you to understand that this is not personal in the way that I think you are a bad person or anything like that. It's just that some of your beliefs really chafe with mine. And I know that mine do not work with a lot of yours. The difference between you and me is that you have been the bigger person here. Again, I am sorry if I came off as personally attacking you.

This topic upsets me to the point of forgetting that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. It is tough when you don't really know; when you can still speculate what it would be like or how you and your family would feel if. I forget that I can't begrudge people who have grow up in a society that perpetuates these beliefs because most people don't know any better. The don't understand because they've never been there. And with all my heart, I am glad that no one in this thread really knows. No one should have to know.

So, basically I am going to stop posting to this particular thread. I don't want to create more turmoil and effectivly you all know my thoughts on this.

Well, moving on.... :wink:
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 11:51 am
((((HUGS))))))

I respect a lot of people not believing in what I do (or at least the way I might), but still attempt to share "another point of view." I am just as opinionated (or more) as most that post on here.
0 Replies

Runamuck

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 11:59 am
Since yall are kissing and making up can I take the pictures. I think make up sex is in order. Razz Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:06 pm
We could be toads for all you know.

Anyone watch "monster" with Charlize Theron? Or is it Called monsters?

anyways, i hope that girl-on-girl didn't turn you on. As hot as she was, in the film, I wanted to gag when I saw them go at it. The makeup they put on them got too real for me.
0 Replies

Runamuck

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:10 pm
Dont ruin my fantasy!!!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:11 pm
thanks for the hug :wink:
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:16 pm
Run, a little levity goes a long way...I think..

Jo- my respect for your maturity is ever growing

Kristie-I'm sorry you're leaving this thread, now is when we need you the most

There's something I have to get off my chest.

I think us men better wake up to what's going on as far as date rape, rape rape and Kobe rape.
We have to start changing our perception of what it means to be the physically stronger gender. We have to imagine what the fear of rape does to women, how it limits their lives,how it makes them consider carefully where they're going to park at the mall so they can leave safely.
We have to imagine what jail rape does to a persons dignity and mental balance. Only then can we sincerely say that we are real men and are ready to be equals in this world.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:28 pm
Panzae, it is nice to see a man who is aware....check out this website...these guys are great. I've worked with each of them and they are all dedicated men looking to change the perception of sexual assault in America. One of the ways we used to get guys attention was to ask them to picture 4 important women in their life. Now, they had to choose one who would be sexually assulted. Because statistically, that is the truth of reality. Makes it a whole lot more real when you think about your mother, wife, sister or best friend in that situation.

Here's the website.

http://www.oneinfour.com/

I would hope that they are still working on this...I haven't seen or spoken to any of them in several years. But even if they aren't together, this website give some really good information to those who want it.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:29 pm
Tip o' the hat kristie.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 01:51 pm
At one point in my life, I worked with a Rape Crisis Center. One of the nastiest facts of rape is that it breaks up established relationships. Husbands/boyfriends don't believe in the woman's innocence. Or they feel she has somehow been sullied and is no longer worthy of their love.

Your girlfriend was raped by a very smooth sexual predator. This was traumatic.

You are judging her unfairly and this is breaking her heart.

Both of you could benefit from counseling--and if you don't get some counseling, you may not stay together--which would be a shame because your daughter needs you both.
0 Replies