Social media issues

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 09:38 pm
My girlfriend and I have been together for two years. There have been multiple issues with her flirting with other guys, that whole deal. She's an "instagram model," so she has thousands of followers, and guys hit on her all the time. All of that is no problem. However, we broke up for a month and some of my friends(not anymore) ended up hitting on her, asking her out, etc. She's been following these guys (even a guy she dated during that month) since we got back together and liking a great deal of their photos - half naked gym photos and selfies, not just memes or accomplishments. Contrary, I get yelled at for any contact with any other women at all, even if they've been friends for 10+ years, and am asked (told) to delete any girl who comments or says anything she deems inappropriate on my photos. Double standards, hypocrisy, whatever. Basically, I just want to know, am I out of line for being upset and concerned? I've pointed it out to her recently in response to being yelled at over a comment some random girl left on one of my photos, was told she didn't realize she was doing it. Thoughts? Advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 443 • Replies: 4

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 10:08 pm
@Derpintime,
Wow! Don't walk; run away as fast as you can. Her double standard will never work for you.
roger

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2016 11:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I agree.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 02:26 pm
She's an exhibitionist.

If she doesn't act on any of this flirting, then you could just deal with it, laugh it off, or ignore it.

Either accept this, or get out.

vikorr

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 03:00 pm
@PUNKEY,
I think the bigger problem is the above average jealousy of the girlfriend, compounded by the double standards. I agree with CI, run.

This girl will be nothing but long-term drama.
0 Replies