Well Well.... A New "Wild Bill"

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 03:30 pm
I read the post in question. While it was strongly worded, there was no physical threat that I could see.

Let bygones be bygones....
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 03:32 pm
Threats, personaly directed insults are not acceptable to me. None there that I could see. Strongly worded doesn't bother me.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 03:35 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
I read the post in question. While it was strongly worded, there was no physical threat that I could see.

Let bygones be bygones....

[/QUOTE]didn't see a bodily harm threat in a post.
I know willow pretty well and she's usually quite reserved. I believe she apologized for her heat in another thread
Quote:

thanks you both for seeing the reality behind the words...i promise to police myself better in the future..if only to keep the respect of those that i admire here! :wink:
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 03:36 pm
If you feel that someone has attacked you, it is addressed in the TOS. Simply click on the "Report" button above the post and let the moderators deal with it. Or let it slide.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 03:52 pm
Naw, I hate being a tattle tale worse than personal attacks. I can always leave, and, if that isn't possible, I can take care of myself.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 04:19 pm
If I catch any of ya'll attacking Foxy (as opposed to the constant assault her positions take), I'm gonna whoop yo a$$...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 04:26 pm
Awwww...c'mon "Wild" Bill...
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 04:37 pm
Say, have you guys changed your avatars as a tribute to Gus? That's so...touching. I'm tearing up right now...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 04:38 pm
tearing up?...what, his picture?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 04:46 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 04:54 pm
wow, i just figured out how to steal your avatar...i am so impressed with myself...lol
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 04:55 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 04:58 pm
kinda reminds me of easter and all the bunnies that infested this site...:-)
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 06:43 pm
Gee, I feel all warm and fuzzy now. But if I see many more Gusses (is Gusses the plural of Gus?) I'm gonna have to retaliate. Hmmm, that sounds like a threat. Oh well....back to the drawing board.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 08:11 pm
Guys, it's been said a lot that if there is anything you see that you don't like, report it.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 08:11 pm
(Oh I'm late, sorry. cjhsa already said it.)
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 02:14 am
Soz, if we reported everything we saw that we didn't like here, we'd drive the moderators to drink. Smile
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 06:12 am
Complaining about the job they do without bothering to report and thereby help them do it might drive 'em to drink, too! ;-)

But you're right, would be more accurate to say something like, if you see anything that you genuinely feel violates the TOS...
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 07:01 am
I've tried to watch O'Reilly - just don't like him. He (in my opinion) comes off as sort of a smug know-it-all and seems to brag a lot.

From my limited exposure to him, I think he probably could be guilty of that which he is accused. I also wonder, like others here, why his accuser didn't follow a more traditional method of reporting sexual harrassment to higher authorities at Fox.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 07:10 am
JW wrote
Quote:

I've tried to watch O'Reilly - just don't like him. He (in my opinion) comes off as sort of a smug know-it-all and seems to brag a lot.

From my limited exposure to him, I think he probably could be guilty of that which he is accused.

I agree with you first sentence however, the conclusion reached is quite a stretch. As for the accuser I find her to be not creditable. IMO it seems to be a setup. .
0 Replies