If Kerry Is Elected

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 11:05 am
timberlandko:

I refer to MANY allies. Feeling a bit overly presumptious today?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 12:04 pm
panzade wrote:
Ok Bill, so no problem if Clear Channel (for example) forced their stations to show 9/11 3 weeks before the election?
You'd have no problem with that?
Do you mean the footage that was captured on that sad date? Or are you referring to the crockumentary that shamelessly referenced that sad date in it's title, while ripping off the other half from a respected author without even asking permission?

It doesn't matter which you are referring to, really. I'd prefer to decide for myself what I want to watch. If I don't like it, I won't watch it. If someone thinks what I'm watching is BS; they can feel free to say so, again without worrying who they might upset. I wouldn't presume to make that kind of decision for you or anyone else either. In fact, if F-911 were to be banned you would find my name on a petition to reverse it. My own mouth is way too big for you to ever find it on the side of censorship. Regulate Front Pages and Cartoon Time, but don't ever tell me what I can say or hear.

You got that? Evil or Very Mad

(flexes, and slowly swaggers away :wink:)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 12:45 pm
TONIGHT!!!! TONIGHT!!!! A WORLD PAY FOR VIEW EVENT!!!!!! WWE PRESENTS

Superstar true American Occom Bill in a Texas lumberjack cage match against Captain Commie Bastard in a winner take all death match!!!!!

Don't miss this red white and blue event!!!! Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 01:35 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 01:59 pm
And watch good triumph over evil. :wink:
0 Replies