Sinclair Broadcasting Group Poised to Break Election Laws

Baldimo

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 06:15 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
JustWonders wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Actually Soz, I'm still not 100% certain. I really resent the Democratic Party for putting up Kerry. I don't want to vote for Bush... but I almost feel like I have to. Confused Mad

O'Bill.... Putin wants Bush, while Arafat prefers Kerry....just a thought.
If I were Arafat, I'd want Kerry too. Bush dropped the ball there.

Putin's endorsement doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy either. He's still KGB-like and outside of his strong response to terrorist attacks, I find little to respect him for. Give me a Yeltsin or Gorbachev any day.

I think Iran's lying their asses off. They want Kerry, but know their endorsement would be a negative.

How did Bush drop the ball in regards to Arafat? I remember Arafat thugs started the bombing all over again and Arafat wasn't doing anything to control them. Once he lets his attack dogs loose, he didn't have a way of reigning them back in.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 07:23 pm
Baldimo wrote:
How did Bush drop the ball in regards to Arafat? I remember Arafat thugs started the bombing all over again and Arafat wasn't doing anything to control them. Once he lets his attack dogs loose, he didn't have a way of reigning them back in.

Four words: "Realities on the ground." Idea
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 07:32 pm
If that is the case then no US president has any chance of bringing peace to Israel unless they side with the rest of the ME in the destruction of Israel. I don't see that happening any time soon.

Did I mention that NK supports Kerry for president?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 07:49 pm
Baldimo wrote:
If that is the case then no US president has any chance of bringing peace to Israel unless they side with the rest of the ME in the destruction of Israel. I don't see that happening any time soon.
Nonsense. Israel could give up that little bit of land without being "destroyed". If it were up to me, the United States would compensate the Israelis for the "realities on the ground in exchange for them getting the hell off it... and I'd only offer nicely once. Israel gets their dough back... Palestine gets their precious land back and the United States gets some respect back.

Baldimo wrote:
Laughing LMAO! I'll bet!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 08:05 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Nonsense. Israel could give up that little bit of land without being "destroyed". If it were up to me, the United States would compensate the Israelis for the "realities on the ground in exchange for them getting the hell off it... and I'd only offer nicely once. Israel gets their dough back... Palestine gets their precious land back and the United States gets some respect back.

Baldimo wrote:
Laughing LMAO! I'll bet!
Do you know the history of Israel? If you did then you would know that there never was a Palestine to begin with.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 08:19 pm
Dude, it's not going to work. I have no desire to debate Israel/Palestine with you at this time and certainly not on a thread titled "Sinclair Broadcasting Group Poised to Break Election Laws." If you don't like my solution, don't worry; I'm not the President. :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 08:43 pm
JustWonders wrote:
O'Bill.... Putin wants Bush, while Arafat prefers Kerry....just a thought.

Oh great, the devil or the deep blue sea.

You got any recommendations from actual democratic (small 'd'), sympathetic foreign leaders?
0 Replies

jdr56789

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 08:50 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
Then it's o.k., Larry434, if, say, CBS airs Farenheit 9/11 days before the election?

Michael Moore is only in it for the money, he wouldn't let anyone air f911 on free tv.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 09:29 pm
There seem to be some conflicts in your statement, JustWonders:

http://www.news24.com/News24
/World/US_Elections/0,,2-10-1665_1607809,00.html

Besides, just about ANYBODY, including Joe Blow who empties the garbage in our neighborhood, would be a better candidate than Bush.

And thereby lies the problem.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 09:40 pm
Quote:
Michael Moore is only in it for the money, he wouldn't let anyone air f911 on free tv.

Bullshit, as usual.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/books-films/fahrenheit911/free/index.php
0 Replies