Want to please my gf

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 08:16 pm
Me and my gf have been in a relationship for a good 4 years, ill be the first to admit, the first 3 have been kinda just like a young and immature relationship but the past year we have grown to really love eachother and have become more intimate. Before i go on, i want to emphasize that our relationship DOES NOT revolve around intimacy, its a big part of it but we arent always looking to make out, we do really care about eachother. I mean why else would we be together for 4 years now lol. But anyway... I was the first guy she ever kissed so that and everything beyond is new for both of us. I dont wanna do anything oral yet, but how do i hint at her to let me "explore below the belt" with the hands.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,150 • Replies: 36
No top replies

stuh505

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 11:02 pm
Just my opinion, but I don't think you should go exploring below the belt until you are prepared to deal with it properly...if you know what I mean.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 12:21 am
Before I respond, I need to know how old you both are.
0 Replies

sugargirl555

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 04:12 am
Dont do anything that you will regret..
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 04:19 am
Learn to breathe through your ears!
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 04:59 am
Re: Want to please my gf
EMSFD125 wrote:
Me and my gf have been in a relationship for a good 4 years, ill be the first to admit, the first 3 have been kinda just like a young and immature relationship but the past year we have grown to really love eachother and have become more intimate. Before i go on, i want to emphasize that our relationship DOES NOT revolve around intimacy, its a big part of it but we arent always looking to make out, we do really care about eachother. I mean why else would we be together for 4 years now lol. But anyway... I was the first guy she ever kissed so that and everything beyond is new for both of us. I dont wanna do anything oral yet, but how do i hint at her to let me "explore below the belt" with the hands.

I think the best way would be with you on your knee with a ring in your hand, saying words along the lines of, "Will you marry me?" But be willing to wait until after the vows are exchanged for the below the belt anything, ok? Wink
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 06:27 am
Quote:
I think the best way would be with you on your knee with a ring in your hand, saying words along the lines of, "Will you marry me?" But be willing to wait until after the vows are exchanged for the below the belt anything, ok?

Are you being serious? You can't be...
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:03 am
well i think i got my answer "dont do it" . And i wont, just because I care about her and I dont need to do anything more to show her I love her, thanks everyone
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:18 am
How old are you two?
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:21 am
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 09:32 am
Screw that....get naked.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 02:32 pm
18 and you're not ready for oral? Step up to the plate, son! She's ready for it
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 02:41 pm
Wait until you are 19.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 02:54 pm
My opinion is that if that you are still a little embarrassed about saying the words oral sex or any other term describing going farther than over the clothes petting (you never once said sex in your post), I don't suggest doing it. You aren't ready. Good luck. :wink:
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 03:15 pm
in response to kristies message, i didnt say sex or anything else because i didnt want to come across as a nympho or as someone who only wants sex from his girlfriend so i was trying to be semi modest and decent about how i said things, and i think i am ready for sex, thats actually another thing, since im a virgin im not really sure how to bring up the idea of having sex with her (shes a virgin too) what are some ways to bring it up without coming across as someone looking for ass, which isnt the case at all
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 03:40 pm
Speaking from personal experience...let HER bring up the subject. She will let you know when she's ready, and then the time will be perfect.

I will always be grateful that my first love respected me and loved me enough to let me set the pace. Even though we did not stay together forever, a part of me will always love him.

Wouldn't it be great if your girlfriend could one day say the same thing about you?
0 Replies

EMSFD125

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 03:44 pm
thanx alot eva, im definatly gonna take that advice. Im not one to rush into it so I could definatly wait for as long as she needs, we have been together for 4 years so it doesnt matter anymore
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 03:51 pm
You're a keeper, EMSFD. I hope your girlfriend realizes what a gem she's found.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 04:07 pm
Yep, you sound very caring. :-) One thing, you might want to leave the door open to talking about it, because she might worry that there is some reason you're not interested in her. You might say something simple about how you think she's absolutely gorgeous and you would of course LOVE to but that you will be leaving things up to her, and you're happy to wait (if you are!).

It sounds like it worked fantastically in Eva's situation, but if you guys have been together for four years, a bit more communication -- no pressure though -- might be called for.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 04:27 pm
Eva wrote:
You're a keeper, EMSFD. I hope your girlfriend realizes what a gem she's found.

Hmmm yes that's very sweet ... in fact, this whole thread is very sweet.

Then again, with my first highschool girlfriend I let her 'set the pace', so to say ... but she was just as shy as I was, and also probably simply thought the guy should take the initiative ... We split up after eight months, and directly afterwards she got a new boyfriend who did not hesitate - and she loved it (they actually acquired a bit of a name, in fact).

So what is wisdom?

Why don't you just - cautiously - sound out with her what she is thinking about? Just raise the general subject without mentioning what you would like to do or that you're worrying about what you should do or anything - just talk about what she thinks or would like ... ?

And with that, I'm butting out, because I have little experience with loves that chaste ... things just didnt work like that at my school generally.
0 Replies