What things do you look for in a mate?

eoe

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 08:15 am
After years of wild and crazy guys and alot of heartache, I was looking for someone who was stable, steady, dependable, honest and honorable.
Someone I could count on. Without doubt.
An artist of some kind who could appreciate the mentality and emotions of another artist.
Someone who rocked my world just by living and breathing.
Someone who could love me even when I'm unlovable.
Someone I could imagine growing old with.

Found him. Very Happy
0 Replies

pdbowers

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 08:55 am
eoe summed it up for me. It sounds like we have both had the same kind of experiences. When you first meet someone, it is nice to have those butterflies and that sense of passion, but when that someone becomes your partner, over time, while the passion is still there, I think in most instances, the passion is directed into other areas of the relationship.

For me, I like the companionship, the sense that we are looking out for each others best interest, and the fact that there is a real and deep love for another individual. I could not even begin to think about dating now. I admit it. I'm settled, and for the most part, very happy. You have to make your own happiness, where ever you are in life, and it surely helps when you feel as if you have that special someone in your corner.

I'm really not that old, but I definitely feel like an "old soul". Good question, Princess!.
0 Replies