My wife may be cheating on me with bestfriend.

girlie

Tue 11 Apr, 2017 01:43 pm
@D2000,
You did the same thing to him. I mean didn't you? He was with her first and then when it didn't work out, you moved it. This is why you don't date anyone, much less marry someone your friend has been involved with or has a thing for. Yeah, that's a hickey and she cheated. Leave her.
0 Replies

D2000

Wed 3 Jan, 2018 04:02 pm
@dan dan,
About a month after speculating, a friend i havent heard from for awhile called me up. He asked how my marriage was going. Right at that moment i kinda figured where it was going. He said his wife was out at a bar on the outskirts of town with some of her gal pals and saw a woman that looked just like my wife and she was with my bestfriend. This woman and my bestfriend were all over each other. My friend said his wife had been drinking so maybe it wasnt them. But i told him that was my wife. I confronted my wife and she didnt say anything. She just grabbed her car keys and left. I called my ex bestfriend and he didnt pick up. She eventually came back and packed up her belongings and left. Last time i heard she moved in with him. Kinda sucks because right before this bad news i quit my job for something that had better hours but with a much lower pay. I forfeited my house to the bank. Im currently taking classes at the tech and trying to get my life together.
Medusax

Fri 5 Jan, 2018 01:30 pm
@D2000,
Sorry man, that sucks. I have decided to live for myself from now on because that is what I have more or less experienced with men. Same thing..sneaking, lies, denial, etc. I don't have time for them anymore.
0 Replies

Sofos

Sat 20 Jan, 2018 02:51 pm
@D2000,
Dude I'm so sorry!!! I was actually following your story for some time as it really hit me. I was very interested to know how things followed up. Has it been long that she left? Have you officially divorced yet? Message me if you need to talk man, I know what is like.
0 Replies

James3270

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 07:15 am
@D2000,
Based on the information you have supplied, I have no doubt that your wife is cheating on you. I would definitely confront both of them, but separately. I would talk to your best friend first and be very calm about it. Put on an oscar worthy appearance. One of the biggest indicators of cheating is a decline in sex and affection. That's because she most likely is getting it from someone else.

This is not your fault. I don't care if you gained weight or haven't been mr perfect. 9 out of 10 times, the cheater will rationalize that its not their fault, but it most certainly is and in this case your best friend is not a friend at all. If it turns out they have a sexual relationship, cut the both of them out of your life. If they don't have a sexual relationship, it's time to put your boot down and set boundaries. Best friend or not, he should never be play wrestling and drinking one on one with your wife. That's wrong and they both should know that.
0 Replies

Sofos

Mon 22 Jan, 2018 07:38 pm
He already said that they split up. His wife and best friend moved together. I have no description of this kind of people ...scum of the earth that call themselves human.
0 Replies

Sun 17 Feb, 2019 08:33 am
@D2000,
If you think your wife is cheating, she is. Counseling is just the last stop on the divorce train, don’t waste your time. I have been through this twice. The first time I stayed for a very, very long time “for the kids”. They would have been fine if I had left early on. I would have been much better off had I gotten out early on. I now am married to a wonderful, attractive, kind woman.
Do not waste your time!
Sofos

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 04:32 am
@18576,
I strongly recommend to read the comment section before you decide to reply or give advice . If you scroll up you will see that he is divorced now. She left him for his friend .Sad story .
0 Replies

skriti659

Thu 28 Feb, 2019 05:46 am
@D2000,
Yes, there's something going on. Maybe she isn't cheating but she is attracting towards your friend. She's your wife so stop playing hide-n-seek. Talk to her directly and ask her whatever in your mind. It's good to talk straight than to wake up after all the damage has done.
0 Replies