LOST & MISPLACED A2K people.

coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 04:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
CLUE: That statement only proves your own ignorance.

Your post proves yours.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2019 04:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
BTW, what is the "everything world?" LOL

You do not know what "everything" means?
hightor

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 04:46 am
@coldjoint,
I'm sure CI knows what "everything" means. But he's probably not used to seeing it being used as an adjective. What is the "everything world"? Do you mean the "whole world"?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 09:10 am
It would be awfully nice if a pleasant topic didn't devolve into name-calling.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 09:27 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
How about some names?

Why would you ask him that?

Everyone complains about Coldjoint's bitter and simple-minded posts, but then y'all keep prodding him into posting more. I don't get it.

There's a report button for direct personal insults, and an ignore button for the rest. If y'all find the sheer volume of his facile posts so tiresome (and I do, too), don't go and expressly invite him to post more, let alone ones that are by definition going to be.. less than nice!
thack45

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 10:05 am
It's probably been asked before, but does anyone know about Wayne? He wasn't here too long it looks like, but I recall often enjoying his posts.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 10:07 am
@thack45,

he left a link to his blog.

you may be able to contact him there...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 01:36 pm
@nimh,
Quote:
If y'all find the sheer volume of his facile posts so tiresome (and I do, too), don't go and expressly invite him to post more,

You poor babies.Laughing Remember when you treat someone like this place treated me there are consequences. My responses to all of you has always been in kind and will remain that way. What I post is my business. Anything else?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 10:13 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
If y'all find the sheer volume of his facile posts so tiresome (and I do, too), don't go and expressly invite him to post more,

You poor babies.Laughing Remember when you treat someone like this place treated me there are consequences. My responses to all of you has always been in kind and will remain that way. What I post is my business. Anything else?

Hey ColdJoint, how the **** have you been? It's been awhile!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 10:22 pm
SideBar: I like that I am allowed to say ****, I dont have the freedom to do that in so many places now.

Props to Robert!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 11:08 pm
I was gone for over two and a half years, starting when Robert foolishly banned this excellent content creator for six months against all rules because he was in a snit. I have been at DebatePolitics where I put up something like 40,000 mostly quality posts. I had to leave because the stench of this Dark Age has really set in over there, starting with a broken and corrupt mod team....one that has decided that they like the taste of being abusers and liars. On my way out I called for Red's removal on the grounds of poor performance and willingness to engage in abuse, and I called the absent negligent owner who provides nothing to the place so far as I know a negligent asshole. Obviously I am gone from DP!

I dont expect that I am really back, I have not seen enough quality on social media recently to warrant my time as I every day get closer to death, and obviously A2K is but a shell of what it used to be, as was long ago predicted by me to pass.

It is all about me now, I have done my share...more than most.....resisting this new dark age of ignorance and intolerance and thirst for conducting sadism as we have now.

These days I am much more reading my betters than I am talking....It has been a long time since I have done this much reading.....decades.
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 07:04 pm
I see even the Mods thought this place was getting too boring so they decided to release the hounds again. Smooth.
panzade

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 11:41 pm
@Leadfoot,
Hearty guffaw!
dlowan

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 12:27 am
@panzade,
Pan!
roger

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 12:30 am
@dlowan,
Deb!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 12:33 am
@hawkeye10,
I think we've all missed your modest self deprecating sense of humour.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 01:17 am
@izzythepush,
Amen brother.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 09:13 am
While maporsche and I have had long running differences of opinion, I worry that he is not posting, lately. Can anybody asure me he is alright?
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 10:10 am
@edgarblythe,

he posted an FB update on thursday...
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2019 07:15 am
@hawkeye10,
I gather this isn't one of your mostly quality posts?
0 Replies