LOST & MISPLACED A2K people.

camlok

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 08:36 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I agree, that's best left to you.

Because you don't do logic or science. Ask izzy and his cartoons for some help.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 02:36 pm
@camlok,
Oh ouch, that stings. Now because you were so mean to me, I won't tell you the classified honest to God truth about 9/11.
camlok

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 03:01 pm
@glitterbag,
You don't have to, glitter. It's available for any and all to see. Why are you so petrified of hearing the truth? Why is almost everyone?

According to the myths, that is so un-American
glitterbag

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 04:10 pm
@camlok,
You just think it's available for everyone to see, hahahahahahahahaha, you have been fooled, the trick worked. The deep state has the actual script on the dark web and can only be accessed after mailing g 3 gift cards from Walmart to the high priest of the deep state. Who, for obvious reasons, is currently residing in an undisclosed location having martinis with Dick Cheney and Elvis.
camlok

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 05:05 pm
@glitterbag,
Why do you consider it appropriate to become even more childish to try to extricate yourself from your silliness?

Do you understand what impossible means? Arab hijackers could not have melted WTC structural steel with jet fuel. It should alert your cerebrum that farmerman, a scientist, is studiously avoiding this.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 05:21 pm
@camlok,
I was recently visiting another forum called Wakeup.org where a spirited discussion is ongoing about how Roosevelt planned the bombing of Pearl Harbor. A few of the lads are trying to turn the conversation to the more recent outrage of the US Govt attack on it's own New York and Pentagon. If you would like to join in I can sponsor you, but you will have to log in there first and ask permission to join. I post as Soontobecommitted over there. I think you will enjoy it.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 05:23 pm
@glitterbag,
Well, that should be thaT

Now, can we return to LOST & MISPLACED A2K people?

Has anyone heard from the man who was teaching English in South Korea?
ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 05:26 pm
@glitterbag,
FBM - I've been trying to find out what happened to him for a while. He disappeared from all of his internet presence at about the same time. I hope hs health problems didn't catch up with him. Such a great guy. I miss him a lot.
camlok

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 05:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Thanks, but no thanks, Soontobecommitted.

What keeps you from addressing reality? If you consider your reality to be so solid, so indestructible, so accurate and so safe, what could you possibly be afraid of?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 06:25 pm
@ehBeth,
I didn't realize he had any health problems, but that is silly of me, as we get older things start to wear out. I hope he just found something he enjoyed more. I also miss him.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2018 02:25 pm
@ehBeth,
YEH FBM was a great source of information and quiet friendly discussion. I hope he comes back all well and ****.
I bought a very expensive lens for my Canon at a terrific discount based on some reccs from him.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2018 03:56 pm
@farmerman,
mm/zoom?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 08:08 pm
I found Frank.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Good, finders keepers.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:27 pm
@glitterbag,
I believe Frank.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:28 pm
@coldjoint,
Great.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2018 05:16 am
@cicerone imposter,
OH, missed your response CI. Its a 200-400 mm Canon image stabilizing lens. Im uing it mostly as a macro.
I recall FBM gave me the idea until I found this lens at a sale (Knocked about 2K off the price). Lens is beast. I dont think I want anything bigger because it gts used for just one thing.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 04:42 pm
What happened to Parados?
oralloy

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 04:53 pm
@coldjoint,
He stopped posting almost immediately after Trump was elected.

I do not know the reason.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2018 04:59 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I do not know the reason.

Deportation?Laughing Laughing Laughing and thanks.
0 Replies