LOST & MISPLACED A2K people.

camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 02:31 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
Actually, it does.

There was obviously just a small error in placing the quote from wmwcjr and then farmerman included his response in the same box.

Just what one should expect from "scientist", right, Sturgis?
camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 02:43 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
He, like the 911 wackos

We should all get one thing straightened out here.

The "911 wackos" are obviously the people who steadfastly believe in/pretend to believe in the US Government Official Conspiracy Theory. [USGOCT]

Anyone who believes in the impossible can safely be called a wacko.

Anyone who believes in miracles can safely be called a wacko or a religious wacko.

As I recently explained to rev, which I'm sure you have all read, the USGOCT is full of miracles and impossibilities. Therefore, anyone who believes the USGOCT is, by farmerman's definition, a wacko.

farmerman, being a "scientist", doesn't believe in the impossible or miracles yet he attempts to provide cover for the USGOCT, which means that he isn't a wacko but a scientist who willfully lies about science and facts, which is something else entirely.

I'll leave it to you to provide your own description.

Some people are truly ignorant of the lies/science/facts of 9/11 so they aren't really wackos, they are just highly gullible people.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 03:26 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Quote:
Actually, it does.

There was obviously just a small error in placing the quote from wmwcjr and then farmerman included his response in the same box.

Just what one should expect from "scientist", right, Sturgis?

Can you explain to me why you are always so unpleasant? For Christ's sake if you could occasionally offer something humorous maybe it all wouldn't seem so sour, but Dude, what is your problem?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 03:56 pm
@glitterbag,
What glitterbag said.
camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:09 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
but Dude, what is your problem?

My main problem is adults that act like children. You throw this nonsense out but you have never addressed this to farmerman. You probably never experienced his behavior in the brief discussions he had on the science of 9/11. He was totally unprofessional, he was pointedly lying to provide support for impossible science.

Quote:
Can you explain to me why you are always so unpleasant?

I haven't been unpleasant at all. I have been very civil of late. It is the folks like you, glitter, who have been unpleasant. But I understand, you are scared shitless about finding out that your USGOCT is totally false.

Quote:
For Christ's sake if you could occasionally offer something humorous maybe it all wouldn't seem so sour,

A guy walks into a welding shop and returns his acetylene and oxygen tanks. He says to the owner, "I want some of that Muslim jet fuel that you guys have been hiding from me and the other christian welders while selling us these overpriced and totally unnecessary acetylene/oxygen tanks. I wanna melt and cut steel with jet fuel like the Muslims do!!!!!

camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Why do you always flee, cicerone, when you hear things that make you feel mentally uncomfortable? Shouldn't an adult face these kinds of things head on?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:19 pm
@camlok,
You said,
Quote:
He was totally unprofessional, he was pointedly lying to provide support for impossible science.

Please provide detailed proof for you assertion about "impossible science?".
camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
So you can flee again, cicerone? Do you mean in general or specifically the science farmer was lying/confusing everyone about?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:28 pm
@camlok,
So what is this, you being pleasant or clever? Don't people like you haunt conspiracy sites? I bet there is a great discussion about Grassy Knoll going on somewhere.
camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:43 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
So what is this, you being pleasant or clever?

A combination of both. Something that you should appreciate.

Quote:
Don't people like you haunt conspiracy sites? I bet there is a great discussion about Grassy Knoll going on somewhere.

It is hard to get thru to those who have little knowledge of science.

Do you know of the US government military scientists' discovery and development of nano scale "super thermites" in the 1990s?

Do you know that that same nanothermite was found in WTC dust, unreacted particles, along with the by products of these nanothermic explosive reactions?

Do you understand what this means for the US government story of 9/11?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:50 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I bet there is a great discussion about Grassy Knoll going on somewhere.

I have posted this elsewhere but it seems apt enough here.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/StuartB77/GrassyKnollington1.jpg
camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:53 pm
@izzythepush,
A man whose sole contribution to science is cartoons.

Thanks, izzy.

This is truly amazing! How on earth did Arab hijackers melt WTC structural steel and vaporize WTC structural steel with jet fuel and office furnishings.

camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 05:20 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Don't people like you haunt conspiracy sites? I bet there is a great discussion about Grassy Knoll going on somewhere.

So what is this, you being pleasant or clever?

How long have you been a conspiracy theorist, glitterbag?

Quote:
These energetic red/gray chips are clearly the remnants of exotic nano-thermites evolved from U.S. Government sponsored research, mass produced somewhere in the years before 9/11, and fitted into the Twin Towers in the weeks or months before the 9/11 attacks, ...

-- David L Griscom

http://impactglassman.blogspot.ca/2010/09/911-truth-evidence-of-energetic.html

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 08:15 pm
@camlok,
It was the Cubans.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 08:28 pm
@izzythepush,
I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I actually was laughing until I suddenly remembered I've had almost the same conversation with odd balls who actually believe these things.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 08:30 pm
@izzythepush,
One of these days I'll have to tell you the story of the microwave ovens, genetic bombs and fluoride treatments.
camlok

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 08:54 pm
@glitterbag,
When faced with a top US scientist, one of the professors given the job of studying moon rocks, is telling you that it was USA nanothermite, remember, glitter, no one else in the world has this super thermite, you start getting ridiculous instead of addressing the science.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 08:58 pm
@camlok,
I agree, that's best left to you.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 03:58 am
@glitterbag,
Is there a one stop shop for all that?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2018 04:01 am
@glitterbag,
I like the bit where he asks the school librarian for financial records of Halliburton, the Carlyle group, the Ambrosinia bank, the Catholic church, and NASA, and he gets them.
0 Replies