LOST & MISPLACED A2K people.

jcboy

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 06:32 pm
I've checked OmSigDAVID's twitter account, nothing, and he hasn't responded to his yahoo email account. I have a friend in Florida trying to track him down via yahoo but no luck so far.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Ragman

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 12:45 pm
@hawkeye10,
Callous much?
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 01:00 pm
@jcboy,
Did you check the shooting range?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 01:12 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Callous much?

determining if someone has passed is not an emotional question, it is a factual question. David would certainly understand this.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 01:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Ragman wrote:

Callous much?

determining if someone has passed is not an emotional question, it is a factual question. David would certainly understand this.

Actually, I don't think he would. He is definitely quirky, but he's not an arrogant asshole. You may be projecting.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 03:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Indeed.

It is curious that so many evil people seem fond of him, as he is without a doubt one of the good guys.

One of those odd quirks of the universe I guess.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 03:57 pm
@CalamityJane,
I've checked everywhere Jane, every now and then he would post on another forum but it's been quite a while. Nothing from him for quite some time now.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 09:17 am
I think OmSig is taking a break from social media. I had been friends with him on FB, and I think he changed his name or unfriended me (I don't think it was about anything I said, heh. But seriously, we've been cordial for over a decade). Either way, that action speaks against death and more to voluntarily taking a break.
neologist

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 05:02 pm
@jespah,
Yeah. 'Cause if he had died, he would now be posting under his new handle.
I kinda miss him, too
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 06:21 pm
Finn and I are not friends. But I miss seeing his name on the boards.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 06:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
I think of Finn as young. I know he's older, but I'm even older, never mind. I think I mentioned his absence earlier, but I'm not sure on that. I meant to. I like him and despise, off and on. Anyway, we are used to each other and sort of like.

I hope he is just taking a break.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 06:37 pm
@ossobuco,
Problem for me is that I don't do facebook. I should, I should.

Seems too complicated to me, to keep my familial/long time friends in some kind of separate room, me always using real name.
And a2kers, also real name, most of them already knowing mine.

I'm not sure I'm bright enough, how to deal with it, re friending and all that, but not making talk a mixed up mess.

This is complicated in that some of my long timers - pre a2k, might like a2kers.

Or, the opposite.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 06:53 pm
@ossobuco,
Finn's fine - taking a break - tired of the ''same old same old''
ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 06:55 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks, that is good news.

Ok, adequate news.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 09:18 am
Has anybody seen Izzythepush? He was active Sat and Sun but radio silence since. I know that's not a long time, but it's odd when he doesn't answer.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 09:39 am
@glitterbag,
No idea gb.

I know his team lost to Liverpool at the weekend, and consequently fell back below my team in the Premier League, so he may be a bit upset.

Or it could be that he's been press ganged, living on the coast n'all.

He'll be back soon, no doubt.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2015 10:32 am
@Lordyaswas,
Since his daughter posted minutes ago, he just might be occupied. Or really got shanghaied. (They do such even with 'Saints'!)
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 03:02 pm
This is my 6500th post and my last for a while.

Going off line and just so nobody thinks I’m dead. I’m just busy. We have two new additions being added to our family very soon. We found a little girl we want to adopt, she’s five years old and her name is Alicia. Alicia lives in foster care. We also found out through our attorney Alicia has a three-year-old brother also living in foster care but with another family. Well we can’t split them up so they will both be coming home with us very soon if everything goes well, which our attorney says it will.

So soon there will be five of us, Alex 3, Alicia 5, Antonio is now 9 years old and of course my husband the shaved headed Puerto Rican.

Cheers!
ehBeth

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 03:25 pm
@jcboy,
good on ya

see you when you come up for air
0 Replies