LOST & MISPLACED A2K people.

roger

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 05:19 pm
@djjd62,
And thank you for not doing a quote. It would have defeated the entire purpose of ignore.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 05:20 pm
@msolga,
Yes. I never fail to read FreeDuck, unless it's tagged parenting.
djjd62

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 05:21 pm
@msolga,
true i haven't seen FD in a bit
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 05:23 pm
Joah!

Also missing Crazylady (some number...)

msolga

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 05:25 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Yes. I never fail to read FreeDuck, unless it's tagged parenting.

I even read her parenting posts, Roger. Her observations & perspective always seemed so spot-on.

Anyone here know how she's going & if she's likely to return? (I really hope so!)
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 05:25 pm
@JPB,
420 i believe
yeah, i see her answer my question thread and think she's back
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 05:53 pm
@JTT,
What djjd62 said.

You are, without a doubt, the most obnoxious and annoying person on this site. What the hell is up with you??? Chill out!
Below viewing threshold (view)
Intrepid

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 09:54 pm
@JPB,
Crazylady420 hasn't posted since Aug, 2008
Green Witch

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 09:59 am
@Intrepid,
Another missing woman is Bella Dea. The thing Bella, Johayo, and Crazy all have in common is the recent addition of an infant into their lives. Babies take up a lot time in the lives of young mommies.
shewolfnm

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 10:05 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

go **** yourself

Marry me darling..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 10:06 am
As for Miss Bella, I speak to her daily.

She is doing rather well and yes.. as you guessed, it is the little one that has her time.
New house, new baby, her life is pretty full but she is doing wonderfully Smile
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 10:55 am
@JTT,
Don't bother yapping at me you Liberal version of Glenn Beck, I find you an embarrassment to my political leanings, you are officially on my ignore list.

I should mention you share this rare honor with Cjhsa, Ramafuchs, H2OMan and Gungasnake. Quite the club to be a member of.
Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 11:50 am
@JTT,
There's a difference between caring about those people and having an unmoderated obsession that leads you to demonize your political opposition and your political peers (in their case merely for lacking the social ineptitude you exhibit of making every possible subject about your political obsessions).
JTT

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 11:54 am
@Robert Gentel,
Well excuse me, Robert. Perhaps you could point me to those threads where all these folks exhibit their caring attitude.
Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 12:14 pm
@JTT,
The very first thread you can currently (some older threads are not currently imported on this site) find on this site is mine, and about Iraq. I've long opposed the war and have characterized it as the worst thing that America has done in my lifetime.

So I don't need any lectures from you about Iraq or my politics. Our politics are similar. But what is decidedly different is that I don't go around like a rabid dog attacking both political peers and political opponents in conversations that aren't about this subject because despite how grave an issue that is it simply doesn't mean that every single conversation someone else wants to have should be hijacked by your obsession.

And before you try to rationalize this ridiculous behavior by the grave nature of the argumentum ad misericordiam you can invoke note that you yourself indulge in conversations on other topics when you feel so inclined (such as your other obsession about prescriptivism) so when you play the "Iraq is more important" card to interrupt conversations like a jackass it is hollow hypocrisy. When you want to you get to talk about other things, but heavens forbid that anyone else get to talk about something other than your obsessions.

You are confusing "caring" about something with being so obsessed with it that you make yourself a complete nuisance and actually work against the cause you purportedly care for.
Crazielady420

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 12:17 pm
@Green Witch,
I am here! My baby is two now! And we are having another in May! Another girl!