193
   

monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

 
 
coldjoint
 
  -2  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:07 pm
Quote:
Dictatorship China style is here, now. Look what Youtube just did to Trump… If he doesn’t act soon, America is doomed for REVOLUTION.

Censoring the President of the United States should never be done or allowed.

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.com/dictatorship-china-style-is-here-now-look-what-youtube-just-did-to-trump-if-he-doesnt-move-soon-america-is-lost-into-revolution/
MontereyJack
 
  3  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Another coldjint post from assholes. From their own testimonies, the frontline medical personnel workmltiple shits, at all hours, on extra days., If they have a way to relax, to have some fun for a change, to do something to alleviate a little of the stress, anxiety, and sympathy for the dying they are surrounded with, more powewr to them, and STFU to the coldjoints and monumental jerkoffs who give them stupid **** like this.
farmerman
 
  3  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:18 pm
@coldjoint,
I suppose you read it. Often a large "expert's" report can be total bullshit until its actually examined in court by the other side.

I dont beieve she can act as an expert AND the attorney of record. That sounds a bit phony

0 Replies
 
BillW
 
  3  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
These shitheads then complain because the 1st responders get theRump virus shots before they do. They are pure low life's! There is a special place in Hell for them!
MontereyJack
 
  3  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:21 pm
@coldjoint,
wack jobs in other words.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  -2  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:22 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Another coldjint post from assholes. From their own testimonies, the frontline medical personnel workmltiple shits, at all hours, on extra days., If they have a way to relax, to have some fun for a change, to do something to alleviate a little of the stress, anxiety, and sympathy for the dying they are surrounded with, more powewr to them, and STFU to the coldjoints and monumental jerkoffs who give them stupid **** like this.

Quote:
From their own testimonies, the frontline medical personnel workmltiple shits, at all hours, on extra days.

From their own testimonies the election poll watchers said they saw all kinds of fraud. What is the difference? Instead they are being harassed and called liars.

You are being lied to and you like it. And being angry at the other side of a story is just intolerance and arrogance.
coldjoint
 
  -2  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:24 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

These shitheads then complain because the 1st responders get theRump virus shots before they do. They are pure low life's! There is a special place in Hell for them!

Level (Circle) 9 is reserved for you and your ilk.
0 Replies
 
MontereyJack
 
  3  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Presidents of the United States should not lie to the American people. Trump does little other than lie. Simply because he has a loud megaphone is no reason to let him get away with the lies or to facilitate the lies.
MontereyJack
 
  3  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 03:46 pm
@coldjoint,
the other side has spent four years lying. You support them in spite of their lies and believe all their airy fairy nonsense and conspiracy theories.. I have more integrity than that.
0 Replies
 
Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman
 
  2  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 05:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Why don't Democrats prove he is by giving up the machines for forensic audits?
I dot know of other states but in Pa, the commission for elections is run with a GOP leadership. Why not talk to your own guys??

The commish was really pissed at Trumps minions for even suggesting fraud in PA.

Thats why most people wouldnt trust Trump to give the time.
coldjoint
 
  -3  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 05:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
Why don't Democrats prove he is by giving up the machines for forensic audits?
I dot know of other states but in Pa, the commission for elections is run with a GOP leadership. Why not talk to your own guys??

The commish was really pissed at Trumps minions for even suggesting fraud in PA.

Thats why most people wouldnt trust Trump to give the time.

The commish is an idiot. The machines are held by the SOS not the legislature. The SOS is a Democrat and so is the governor.
0 Replies
 
snood
 
  2  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 05:28 pm
The fact that Trump is refusing to either sign or veto the Covid relief bill is just more proof that the only thing he is interested in is causing as much damage as he can before he leaves.

coldjoint
 
  -3  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 05:37 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

The fact that Trump is refusing to either sign or veto the Covid relief bill is just more proof that the only thing he is interested in is causing as much damage as he can before he leaves.



What a coincidence! So did Obama.
0 Replies
 
roger
 
  1  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 06:16 pm
@snood,
Sure. He can look ever so sensitive to 'the little guy', and still shut down the government.
0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  0  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 06:48 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
Why Has the Flu Disappeared?
Another question that will never be answered?


People wear masks and practice social distancing. Works very well against the influenza, which is transmitted much the same way as Covid-19 but is less virulent. There, question answered.
coldjoint
 
  -3  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 06:50 pm
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
Quote:
Why Has the Flu Disappeared?
Another question that will never be answered?


People wear masks and practice social distancing. Works very well against the influenza, which is transmitted much the same way as Covid-19 but is less virulent. There, question answered.

You answered nothing.
0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  1  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 06:52 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
My source disagrees. Fail. Mark.

I mean, what are you going to believe, InfraBlue? Your article from a scientific journal, written by an array of scientists and based on a study supported by prestigious health and science foundations — or his blogger-cum-freelance journalist?
coldjoint
 
  -4  
Sun 27 Dec, 2020 07:10 pm
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
My source disagrees. Fail. Mark.

I mean, what are you going to believe, InfraBlue? Your article from a scientific journal, written by an array of scientists and based on a study supported by prestigious health and science foundations — or his blogger-cum-freelance journalist?

Who can you believe is a better question. And the narrative has been shot full of holes and has been flat out wrong on so many things. The media's credibility is completely gone,
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.43 seconds on 01/24/2022 at 02:57:59