monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events

rosenberg

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:28 pm
@coldjoint,
I think Kamala Harris, who is said to be a cunning sycophant, is not going to play second fiddle to the suave Biden, who still appears to lap up centrism. And hard-liners like AOC and other black radicals may feel compelled to connive with Kamala Harris in their quest to grind down Biden and other moderates-which is to say, Biden's Presidential powers will be curtailed and other Democratic moderates will be gradually marginalized. The upshot: Kamala Harris is going to be the first female president and her supporters will do their utmost to chip away at white rule, replacing with black power. You could call it revenge. Remember Reconstruction? Black haters have been waiting for this day for years.
neptuneblue

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:28 pm
@BillW,
Stupidity isn't a crime.
coldjoint

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Trump is getting more desperate and delusional by the day. martial law, conspiracy-theorist as special prosecutor. He's the one sane people are disregarding. He lost. Biden won, and the country backs him and will.

Trump says it was fake news. I trust Trump more than the media.
Quote:
Biden won, and the country backs him and will.

Then they can all visit him in prison. Biden should concede.
coldjoint

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:31 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
You proved zero. You should stop defending criminals.

When you say inaccurate and false statements, expect to be corrected.

None of them are. What have you corrected?
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I trust Trump more than the media
Got your degree from Trump University??
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:36 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

......and she defends traitors and seditionist, herself willingly and feloniously contemplating the overthrow of the United States (itself a crime of sedition)!

Nope. An election is being challenged. All legal, all the time.
coldjoint

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:37 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Stupidity isn't a crime.

See how blessed you are?
neptuneblue

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:40 pm
@coldjoint,
I am truly blessed, thank you.

With your help, we defeated Trump in the Presidential election. Without you, we couldn't have proven how much we needed better leadership.
0 Replies

BillW

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:49 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Stupidity isn't a crime.

But stupid people commit crimes! This one has proven to not be a good citizen and should be put away for her misdeeds!
rosenberg

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:53 pm
It's sad that even the New York Times has been blacknised. Its reporters and columnists just go gaga over over BLM. They even blink at the fact that BLM's supporters are allowed to traduce moderates and upbraid some conservatives for blanching at black rule. Yet the fact is, we don't need rap music. We don't need some black people telling us to live just like hoods. We don't need more black miscreants setting shops on fire. And we don't need more high earners like Colin Kaepernick pretending to be social activists.

If such well-off men truly care about the needy, then just give away all their dosh. Nike is said to have bagged $6 billion since its Colin Kaepernick ad. Shame on you!
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:55 pm
@BillW,
I don't like when you keep referring to CJ as a she. It has no relevant part to any lucid discussion.

Civility, as a common concept, has to return as a normal part of the conversation.

coldjoint

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:58 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

I don't like when you keep referring to CJ as a she. It has no relevant part to any lucid discussion.

Civility, as a common concept, has to return as a normal part of the conversation.

You mean back to the hate fest?
rosenberg

Sun 20 Dec, 2020 11:58 pm
@roger,
Just a joke.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 12:00 am
@rosenberg,
rosenberg wrote:
AOC and other black radicals. . .

AOC is a Black radical? Who knew?
neptuneblue

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 12:05 am
@coldjoint,
No.

I call you out because you listen and believe lies the extremists tell you to.

However, mischaracterizing your gender, to me, is a social construct designed to de-humanize you.

And I'd rather proverbially kick your ass in a better, more dignified way than that.
coldjoint

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 12:07 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
And I'd rather proverbially kick your ass in a better, more dignified way than that.

Let me know when you plan to start.
rosenberg

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 12:07 am
@InfraBlue,
She belongs to a camp overrun by hard-left black cranks, some of whom are Muslim believers.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 12:09 am
Quote:
‘File your lawsuit’: Lin Wood and Sidney Powell respond to Smartmatic’s demand for a retraction

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eps6acEXEAMvInY?format=jpg&name=small
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 12:10 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Let me know when you plan to start.

Why bother? It's not that you're smart enough...
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 12:40 am
@oralloy,
Yep. We're well on our way toward seeing Republican Kristalnacht, as in the prelude to the Nazi takeover. Michael Flynn and Traitor Trump are pushing hard for it. Trump fully intends to steal the election, and turn the country into an idolatrous example of one-an fascist rule. Trump hates democracy. He must be stopped.